MDZS-Brother VS Cousin

Lan JingYi: Wow.. HanGuang-Jun, you really got the hang of it.
Lan WangXian: (a few weeks old; sleeping in WangJi's arms)
Lan WangJi: (nods)
Wei WuXian: Of course he does. There's nothing he can't do.
Jin Rulan: Except giving birth. That's why he's the father, while you're the mother.
Lan JingYi: Sigh, this guy. You and your stubbornness which you inherited from your uncle *Jiang Cheng. Hey, WangXian, don't grow up like this uncle of yours. (points at Jin Ling)
Lan SiZhui: Speaking of uncle... (looks at Rulan)
Jin Rulan: What?
Wei WuXian: Isn't it suppose to be.. Cousin?
Lan JingYi: Then that makes SiZhui, elder brother!
Jin Rulan: Why am I the cousin and he gets to be the elder brother?
Wei WuXian: Since, your mom and uncle are a brother and sister to me. And I am your uncle. That makes you Lan Zhen's cousin.
Jin Rulan: And how is he an elder brother? (points at SiZhui)
Lan JingYi: Senior Wei and HanGuang-Jun practically raised SiZhui like a son to them. Thus making him.. (continues to explain and ends up arguing with Rulan while SiZhui acts as mediator)
Wei WuXian: Sounds about right. Right? (looks at WangJi)
Lan WangJi: (nods)
Wei WuXian: And now they are fighting just because Jin Ling prefers to be called  elder brother than honorable cousin. Sigh, kids these days are sometimes difficult to understand.
Lan WangJi: (nods and looks at WangXian's sleeping face; then looks at WuXian) (。ŏ_ŏ)
Wei WuXian: Don't worry. I'm sure our little Lan will grow up just fine.
Lan WangJi: (nods)
Wei WuXian: (๑・ω-)~♥” Hopefully.. As long as he doesn't take much from me.