SNK-Worry

Wait! Put that down.

Ah! Don't go there!

Don't play with your food.

Leeeevvviiii!

Levi: (attending a meeting with Hange and not paying attention) ...
Hange: (looks at Levi)
Levi: (still deep in this thoughts until the meeting ended and did not even notice it)
Hange: Oi, Levi...
Levi: Hm? (sees everyone in the room exiting the room) We're done?
Hange: (nods) What has been bugg- (Levi leaves in a hurry) Levi? (bewildered) What has gotten into him?
Armin: Ah.. That must be because of Eren.
Hange: What of Eren?
Mikasa: He's the one looking after Aden while we had to come here.
Hange: So? What's the problem with Eren looking after his son?
Jean: Eren plus baby sitting.. A huge mess..
Connie: Then add a clean freak mom into the equation..
Hange: Ahh.. Disaster..

Levi: (arrives home and hears no noise) It's awfully quiet inside.. (opens the door and enters) I'm ho- (something stops him from walking and looks down on his feet)
Aden: (11 months old; holding on to one of Levi's leg; gives Levi a huge smile) Mama!
Levi: Hey you.. (picks Aden up and carries him in his arms) Where's your dad?
Aden: Papa? (points)
Levi: (follows Aden's direction) At least it's less messy compare to before.. (sees Eren asleep)
Eren: (lying on the floor with his face full of colorful hand prints; surrounded by Aiden's toys)
Levi: (looks at Aden) Did you burn him out? (sits beside Eren)
Aden: (looks confused with Levi's question; smiles amd gives Levi a hug)
Levi:  (tries to wipe of the paint on Eren's face) I guess that's a yes.