MDZS-Cuddle

One very early morning in Jingshi

Lan WangJi: (sound asleep in bed with WuXian by his side)
Wei WuXian: (eyes still close)
Lan WangJi: (can hear the sheets rubbing around the bed) Stop it..
Wei WuXian: (smirks) Or what? You'll pounce on me again?..
Lan WangJi: If you're awake, should we get out of bed.
Wei WuXian: No.. (holds WangJi tighter) It's too early to get out of bed. And you said you'd stay home with us today.
Lan WangJi: Mn. (turns towards WuXian and holds WuXian in his arms tighter)
Wei WuXian: (looks satisfied) See? Isn't this nice? You and me cuddling in bed for as long as we want to.
Lan WangJi: Mn.. But not for long..
Wei WuXian: (sits up a little bit looking confused while facing WangJi) Huh? What do you- (sees something) Ohh..
Lan WangXian: (2 years old; pouting while holding the end of his parent's bed) Mama papa bad.. A-Xin want cuddle too.. A-Xin sad..
Wei WuXian: Like father like son. (smiles; looks at WangJi) He wakes up as you.
Lan WangJi: (helps WangXian come up on the end of the bed and lies back down)
Wei WuXian: (lies down on one of WangJi's arm and gestures for WangXian to lie in between them) Over here little Lan.
Lan WangXian: (crawls towards the upper part of the bed and lies down smiles) Come come. A-Xin want cuddle with mama and papa! (smiling)
Wei WuXian: Cuddles coming right up! (he and WangJi cuddles with WangXian)

They ended up falling back to sleep and woke up late in the morning..