MDZS-Gender Reveal 2

Modern AU..

Wei WuXian: (6-7 months pregnant) So, this is the same when we did a gender reveal when we were expecting A-Xin..
Lan WangJi: We popped a balloon before.. And now..
Wei WuXian: It's a cupcake this time. We let A-Xin eat it, then after he takes a bite, we'll know if we're having a boy or a girl.
Lan WangJi: (nods)
Jiang Cheng: A balloon and cupcake is different..
Lan WangXian: (3-4 years old; sitting in his high chair) Diprent.. (*different)
Jiang Cheng: See? Your son even agrees with me.
Lan WangJi: (goes to the kitchen to get a sippy cup with water for WangXian)
Wei WuXian: Whatever.. Fine.. (as he continues to talk with Jiang Cheng)
Lan WangXian: (behaving in his seat with the cupcake right in front of him; turns his head to look at Wei WuXian and Jiang Cheng)
Fairy: (quietly passes by and sniffs; stands on WangXian's seat and eats the cupcake whole)
Lan WangXian: Ah, Fairy.. No.. No..
Lan WangJi: (saw Fairy ate the cupcake as he enters the dining area)
Wei WuXian: (frozen for a moment) 😦...
Lan WangJi: (can somehow sense a typhoon coming) Wei-
Wei WuXian: Hey.. Jiang WanYin.. Did Fairy just..
Jiang Cheng: 😰 Ye.. Yes.. She ate it whole..
Jin Rulan: (woke up late; yawns and sees them in the dining area) Hm? What are you-
Wei WuXian: A-Ling.. Your dog just- 👿👹 You know I'm scared of dogs and yet she..
Jin Rulan: 🙀 (scared as hell)
Lan WangJi: Run..
Jin Rulan: (runs away together with Fairy as WuXian wrath is following them behind)
Wei WuXian: I'll make a hotdog out of you!!
Lan WangXian: (giggling at the scene he is witnessing)
Jin Rulan: Uncle, help me.
Jiang Cheng: I told you not to let her inside the house. (dialing a number) You were the one who said to never mess with anyone who is pregnant.. So deal with it.. (someone answers the other end of the line) Yes, hello. My nephews dog just ate the cupcake we ordered from your store..
Wei WuXian: (clinging to WangJi and crying) 😭 We don't even know if it's pink or blue..
Lan WangJi: (trying to call WuXian down)
Jiang Cheng: (saw WuXian crying) We need a new one as soon as possible.
Lan WangXian: Cupcake? (sees his table empty) No more.. 😯