MDZS-Living Dream

Wei WuXian: (sound asleep until something keeps touching his face; eyes still closed) Five more minutes.. (something still touches his face) I said.. (opens his eyes and sees WangXian)
Lan WangXian: (5 months olds; lying on his back while looking at WuXian; smiles)
Wei WuXian: (smiles back) Who would get mad seeing this cute face? (kisses WangXian's head) I thought it was your father waking me up early.
Lan WangXian: (cooes)
Wei WuXian: (sees it is still dark outside) It is still very early.. (touches WangXian's bottom) You're not wet..
Lan WangXian: (burps)
Wei WuXian: You're not hungry.. So why are you awake little Lan?
Lan WangXian: (smiles and turns to face WangJi)
Lan WangJi: (asleep)
Lan WangXian: (touches WangJi's face this time; cooes)
Lan WangJi: (half asleep) Stop it, Wei Ying..
Wei WuXian: Pfft! (tries to stop himself from laughing) It's not me.. Did he forget we let A-Xin sleep with us tonight?
Lan WangXian: (cooes more and touches WangJi's nose)
Lan WangJi: (opens his eyes and sees WangXian) Aren't you being mischievous like your mom?..
Lan WangXian: (just smiles at WangJi)
Wei WuXian: And you thought it was me..
Lan WangJi: (nods) It's still early..
Wei WuXian: A-Xin woke me up too.
Lan WangXian: (yawns and rubs his eyes)
Wei WuXian: Oh, someone's ready to go back to bed.
Lan WangJi: (puts WangXian on his chest and pats his back while holds WuXian on his other arm)
Wei WuXian: (pulls the blanket up to keep WangXian warm)
Lan WangXian: (lying on WangJi's chest while on his stomach; looks sleepy)
Wei WuXian: (three of them all cuddled up) Sweet dreams baby Lan..
Lan WangXian: (closes his eyes and falls asleep)
Lan WangJi: Sleep tight, WeiYing..
Wei WuXian: See you in my dreams Lan Zhan. (kisses WangJi's cheek)
Lan WangJi: I'm already living a dream with you and A-Xin, Wei Ying.. (kisses WuXian's forehead)
Wei WuXian: (looks at WangXian with a smile) We are, aren't we?
Lan WangJi: (nods; they both close their eyes and goes back to sleep)

Though they had to wake up after a few hours later when WangXian cried for a diaper change and milk..