MDZS-XiaoLian

On the day XiaoLian was born..

Lan WangXian: (walking while holding one of SiZhui's hand) Are we going to mama and papa now?
Lan SiZhui: (nods) I was told senior Wei gave birth to a healthy baby girl.
Lan WangXian: Baby girl?
Lan JingYi: Yep, you have a baby sister..
Lan WangJi: A-Xin..
Lan WangXian: (sees WangJi waiting for them outside Jingshi) Papa! (runs towards WangJi)
Lan WangJi: No run-.. Nevermind.. (holds WangXian's in his arms) Ready to meet your sister?
Lan WangXian: (was about to nods but stops) Wait.. (wants to go down)
Lan WangJi: (sees WangXian leave in a hurry once he put him down) A-Xin?..
Lan WangXian: (rushing back with wet hands) A-Xin hands are clean now..
Lan WangJi: (helps WangXian dry his hands)
Lan JingYi: Such a good boy.. (looks touched)
Lan SiZhui: (pats JingYi's back)
Lan WangJi: (enters a room) Wei Ying, A-Xin's here..
Wei WuXian: (sits up in bed) A-Xin, miss me?.. (arms wide open and ready for a hug)
Lan WangXian: Mama! (climbs up at one side of the bed and hugs WuXian) Are you feeling better?
Wei WuXian: Yes.. Much better.. Are you ready to meet her?
Lan WangXian: A-Lin? Where? (turns his head to look around)
Lan WangJi: (came back with a newborn in his arms)
Wei WuXian: Come here.. (lets WangXian sit right next to him) Now, just like we taught you on how to hold a baby. Be careful of the head, okay?..
Lan WangXian: (nods; looking determine)
Lan WangJi: (sits on the bed and puts the baby in WangXian's arms)
Lan WangXian: (looks amazed and happy while looking at XiaoLian) A-Lin came from mama's tummy?
Wei WuXian: Yes, just like you did few years ago..
Lan WangXian: As tiny as A-Lin?
Lan WangJi: (nods)
Lan XiaoLian: (stretches her arms then yawns as she continues sleeping)
Lan WangXian: ... 🤨
Lan WangJi: What's wrong?
Lan WangXian: Baby is small like a bread loaf. (WangJi and WuXian look at each other)
Wei WuXian: 🤣 (laughs as he too remembers the past) Like father and son!
Lan WangJi: (looks back to WangXian and nods; recalls the time he said the same thing when WangXian was born) Baby loaf..