MDZS-Eggs

Lan WangXian: (10 months old; sitting in their living room floor while holding one egg on his left hand and another on his right) ...??...
Wei WuXian: (just came back from the town) I'm back. I bought some vegetables.. (walks by the living room and sees WangXian about to smash the egg on his right hand on the floor) Stop, A-Xi- (fell on the floor to stop WangXian's hand)

Bam!

Lan WangXian: (had hit the egg on the floor but did not break to peices) Mamma?..
Wei WuXian: (failed to stop WangXian  and looks confused because it didn't break) Ehh??
Lan WangJi: (arrives in the living room with a small bowl in his hand) Wei Ying?
Wei WuXian: Lan Zhan, the egg didn't break..
Lan WangXian: (hits the egg again on the floor) Ababa.. (about to put the egg in his mouth but WangJi stops him; looks a little annoyed at the egg because he couldn't eat it yet)
Lan WangJi: That's because they've been boiled already.
Wei WuXian: Huh? (sits up)
Lan WangXian: (babbling and raises his arms up still holding the eggs; pouting) Namnamnam..
Lan WangJi: (sits beside them) I only went back to the kitchen to get a bowl for the shells. (takes one egg from WangXian and gives him a peeled hard boiled egg)
Wei WuXian: (squishes WangXian's cheeks) Don't scare me like that. I really thought they were raw.
Lan WangXian: (smiles and giggles as he takes a bite)