MDZS-Shots 2

Modern AU

Wei WuXian: No no no no!! Lan Zhan!
Lan WangJi: Wei Ying.. It's not you having a shot today but A-Xin.
Wei WuXian: (looks about to cry while holding WangXian in his arms)
Lan WangXian: (a few months old; having his first immunization; looking at WuXian)
Wen Qing: Babies cry all the time Wei WuXian. Now put A-Xin down so we can be done with it.
Wei WuXian: (puts WangXian down) Don't make it painful, Wen Qing.
Wen Qing: You're the one who is scared of needles not your son.
Wei WuXian: I'm not scared of needles.
Wen Qing: Oh yeah? (takes out a syringe with a huge needle)
Wei WuXian: (hides behind WangJi when he saw it) Yo-You're not using that on our child, are you?
Wen Qing: Of course not. (holds a different syringe this time which is the smallest size)
Lan WangXian: (lies still while Wen Qing gave him a shot on one of his thigh)
Wen Qing: (gave a quick shot) Done..
Wei WuXian: (opens his eyes and sees WangXian not crying) Ehh?.. Done?..
Wen Qing: He's a brave boy.
Lan WangXian: (cooes)
Lan WangJi: Mn. (fixes WangXian's clothes)
Wen Qing: Unlike a certain someone..
Wei WuXian: (holds WangXian in his arms and talks to him) Not painful?.. Are you sure?..
Lan WangXian: (cooes and smiles at WuXian)
Wen Qing: You know what to do later to ease the sore and pain on his thigh?..
Lan WangJi: (nods) I'll follow the instructions you sent to me yesterday..