MDZS-Bubbles

Wei WuXian: (washing clothes outside the house in front of the living room area)
Lan WangJi: (in the living room with WangXian; can see WuXian from where they are)
Lan WangXian: (scribbling around on pieces of paper; crawls towards WangJi) Pahpah..
Lan WangJi: What is it? (pats WangXian's head) Do you want some snacks?
Lan WangXian: Mummam! (looks like he agrees)
Lan WangJi: I'll be right back, wait here.
Lan WangXian: (sees from where he is WuXian hanging some sheets and sees the bucket with bubbles) Bubuh..
Lan WangJi: (comes back and can't see WangXian around) A-Xin? (looks around and still no sign of him)
Wei WuXian: Lan Zhan..
Lan WangJi: Wei Ying, I can't find A-Xin.
Wei WuXian: Don't worry.. Because I know where he is.
Lan WangJi: (follows WuXian's line of sight and sees WuXian)
Lan WangXian: (inside the laundry bucket of bubbles with his clothes on; playing with the bubbles)
Wei WuXian: He's taking a bath and washing his clothes at the same time. Efficient, isn't he?
Lan WangJi: Umm.. Yes?
Wei WuXian: A-Xin, lets take your clothes off. You'll need another bath.
Lan WangJi: I'll get his tub.
Lan WangXian: (babbles and giggles)
Wei WuXian: Little Lan, little Lan. This isn't your bath tub, you know.