MDZS-Sun Bathing 2

One early morning in Cloud Recesses after a few weeks Wei WuXian gave birth to Lan WangXian..

Wei WuXian: (tossing and turning in bed; then later sits ups as he woke up) ... (can't see WangJi around their room) Lan Zhan?.. (gets out of bed and walks towards another room and sees a baby's crib empty) Huh? Where could they be? (leaves the room and as he looks around the Jingshi, he finds WangJi sitting in the garden)
Lan WangJi: (holding a sleeping half naked WangXian in his arms under the sun while nodding off)
Wei WuXian: (trying to hold his laugh) This is something you don't see everyday..
Lan WangJi: (wakes up) Wei Ying?
Wei WuXian: (an idea pops in his mind)
Lan JingYi: (later passes by the garden with SiZhui) Why are senior Wei and Han-Guang-Jun both half naked in the garden with A-Xin?
Lan WangJi and Wei WuXian: (both are not wearing an upper garment while nodding off under the sun)
Lan SiZhui: (came to help out around the house) Apparently, vitamin D is not also good for babies but for adults too. So, they are joining A-Xin's sun bathing time.
Lan JingYi: Huh. Killing two birds with one stone.
Lan SiZhui: (nods)
Lan WangXian: (still asleep in WangJi's arms; suddenly smiles in his sleep)