MDZS-Reading

Lan JingYi: Senior Wei!
Wei WuXian: (looks back and sees them) Oh, what have you guys been up to?
Lan JingYi: As usual.. Expelling evil and everything.
Lan SiZhui: (notices something) That's odd.. Isn't A-Xin always with you?
Lan JingYi: Now that you mention it, where is he?..
Wei WuXian: With his father this time at Pavillion library.. Lan Zhan is looking for a book..
Lan JingYi: What for?
Wei WuXian: He'll read one to A-Xin.
Lan JingYi: Isn't A-Xin still a baby?
Lan SiZhui: And there is no books for children in the Pavillion..
Wei WuXian: Exactly. (gestures to them to follow him) However, Lan Zhan said that nothing is too early..

Later..

Lan SiZhui and Lan JingYi: (followed WuXian to the Pavillion library then peeks inside)
Wei WuXian: (whispers) See for yourselves..
Lan WangJi: (reading a book to WangXian regarding cultivation)
Lan WangXian: (sitting comfortably on his father's lap; looking at the book and listening to WangJi)
Lan WangJi: (continues reading)
Lan SiZhui: The book for cultivation?..
Lan JingYi: Wahhh.. HanGuang-Jun is reading one of the books we had to study before to a baby..
Wei WuXian: Despite that fact.. Look..
Lan WangXian: (fell asleep)
Lan SiZhui: He fell asleep..
Wei WuXian: (tries to stop himself from laughing) Reminds me of myself..
Lan JingYi: I would fall asleep too when I read books..