MDZS-Patient

Lan WangXian: (4 years old; quietly reading a book)
Lan XiaoLian: (8 months old; crawls towards WangXian and playfully hits his face then suddenly bites his arm)
Lan WangXian: (sees XiaoLian biting him) What are you doing, A-Lin?..
Wei WuXian: Lan Lien, stop that.. (takes XiaoLian mouth away from WangXian's arm) No hitting or biting your brother.  (holds XiaoLian in his left arm and gave her one of her toys to bite on)
Lan XiaoLian: (giggling)
Wei WuXian: Just because you're teething doesn't mean you can bite him. He's not food. You naughty girl..
Lan WangJi: (looks at WangXian's arm) Does it hurt?..
Lan WangXian: No..
Wei WuXian: Listen A-Xin.. If A-Lin does something bad or wrong, you tell her to stop and don't do it. We know you love your sister but don't let her always get her way.
Lan WangXian: But.. A-Lin is still a baby.. A-Xin is big brother..
Wei WuXian: Yes, A-Lin is still a baby but she'll grow up spoiled and naughty if you let her continue to do it.. Okay?..
Lan WangXian: (nods)
Lan XiaoLian: (crawls and sits beside WangXian)
Lan WangJi: A-Xin is a good big brother. (pats WangXian's head)
Wei WuXian: Our Lan Zhen is too good if you ask me.. While our little Lan Lien.. (looks a little troubled)
Lan WangXian: (opens a picture book amd reads to XiaoLian)