MDZS-Easter Egg Hunt

* I know Easter Sunday is done. But the idea/ inspiration to make this came late.. So.. Here it goes..

Modern AU..

Wei WuXian: An Easter event? So.. The kids hunt around places to look for easter eggs that are hidden?
Lan WangJi: (nods)
Lan WangXian: (food stains on his face while in his high chair; eating)
Wei WuXian: And it's going to be held at your company gardens?
Lan WangJi: Yes.
Wei WuXian: But A-Xin is a year old. I doubt he could last long searching for easter eggs.
Lan WangJi: They said not to worry about it and insist that A-Xin should come.
Wei WuXian: (thinking) ... Okay.. Fine..

Lan WangXian: (with bunny headband on his head; sitting on the grass in WangJi's company garden)
Office Workers: (surrounds WangXian) Kyaa~~ Little master Lan..
Here's an easter egg..
Here's one too..
He's soooo cute!~~
Let's take a picture with him..
He can have this too..
Lan WangJi: (not far) I thought this is suppose to be an egg hunt?
Wei WuXian: That's how it should be.
Lan WangJi: Then how did it end up the grown ups are the one hunting the eggs and giving them all to A-Xin?
Wei WuXian: I somehow knew this is how it would end.. Especially when they begged you to bring A-Xin today..

At the end of the day, WangXian ended up surrounded by easter eggs in different colors and sizes.

Lan WangXian: (looking at all the easter eggs around him) Kicken?.. (*chicken?)