MDZS-Call 2

Modern AU

Lan WangJi: (at work and doing some paper work in his office; his phone rings and sees on his phone that the caller says home) ? (answers) Hello?.. (no answer on the other side) Hello, Wei Ying?.. (still no answer)
Lan WangXian: (2 years old; was actually the one on the other line) Mama.. No papa?
Wei WuXian: You're holding it the other way around.
Lan WangXian: (holding the phone upside down which is why he couldn't hear WangJi)
Lan WangJi: (could hear them)
Wei WuXian: Here.. (puts the phone the right way) Now say hello to papa..
Lan WangXian: Ellllloooo?.. Papa?..
Lan WangJi: Mn.. A-Xin, it is me..
Lan WangXian: (brightens up and has a huge smile on his face) Papa! (giggles)
Lan WangJi: I thought it was your mom making a prank call.
Wei WuXian: (could overhear the conversation) Hey, if I'm going to make a prank call, I wouldn't use our own phone to do it.
Lan WangXian: Pank? (*Prank?)
Lan WangJi: Does A-Xin need something from papa?
Lan WangXian: Papa! (smiling)
Lan WangJi: Mn..
Lan WangXian: Papa, A-Xin been good boy. So.. When umm papa come home?
Wei WuXian: (enjoys watching WangXian talking with WangJi on the phone and hears WangJi asking WangXian what he did today) Seems like WangJi is also having fun with A-Xin talking to him on the phone. This is going to take a while..

And the phone call did take a while..