MDZS-Babysitting

One night in Cloud Recesses..

Lan WangXian: (10 months old; playing with his stuffed toy rabbit while sitting on the floor; sees ShiZui, JingYi and Rulan)
Lan ShiZui, Lan JingYi, and Jin Rulan: (all lying on the floor sound asleep around him; food and drinks all over the place)
Lan WangXian: Dah bah.. (taps JingYi's face but JingYi still didn't wake up) Baah..
Lang JingYi: (still asleep and turns to his other side)
Lan WangXian: (hears WuXian's voice) Mammam? (smiles and giggles; crawls out from being surrounded by the three and crawls his way towards the door)
Lan WangJi: (opens the door)
Wei WuXian: Sorry we're late. The meeting ended long-- (sees the three young men sound asleep) -er than expected?.. (looks at WangJi)
Lan WangJi: (looks at WuXian then they both look down when something grabbed his clothes)
Lan WangXian: (stands up while holding onto his father's clothes and looks up to them; looks really happy to see them) Mamma! Pahba!
Wei WuXian: (picks WangXian up and holds him in his arms) A-Xin, shouldn't you be the one in bed?
Lan WangXian: Ohh?.. (tilts his head to his side since of course he couldn't understand what WuXian is saying; babbles and touches WuXian's face with both his hands; smiles)
Lan WangJi: (gives WangXian his stuffed toy rabbit)
Lan WangXian: (smiles and hugs the rabbit in his arms)
Wei WuXian: They're suppose to babysit A-Xin.
Lan WangJi: (nods)
Wei WuXian: But it ended up A-Xin babysitting them instead..

Wei WuXian: (going to the city with WangJi and WangXian; passes by and sees Lan QiRen scolding the three)
Lan WangXian: (baby talk)
Lan ShiZui, Lan JingYi, and Jin Rulan: (all kneeling on the ground with arms straight up)
Wei WuXian: What did they do this time?
Lan WangJi: (holding WangXian in his arms) Uncle found out they got drunk last night.
Wei WuXian: Eh? But we cleaned the mess so they wouldn't get caught.
Lan WangJi: They were talking out loud and was overheard by uncle.
Wei WuXian: Ahh.. Okay.. Talking? Probably arguing again. Oh well, we did try. Let's go.. (leaves with WangJi and WangXian)
Lan WangXian: Gooo?...