MDZS-Kick 2

In Jingshi..

Lan WangXian: (3-4 years old; sitting in the middle of the room; playing with his toys)
Wei WuXian: (folding some laundry with WangJi) Ow! (winces looking slightly in pain)
Lan WangJi: Are you all right, Wei Ying?..
Wei WuXian: I'm good.. Ah! (holds his tummy) Don't kick too hard..
Lan WangXian: (looks at WuXian and sees him rubbing his swollen stomach)
Wei WuXian: Ow.. (feels more kicking in his stomach) Oh boy, you're hyperactive today. Phew!
Lan WangXian: (approaches WuXian) Mama? Painful? (looks worried)
Wei WuXian: Not really.. Only a little bit when the baby is kicking. (winces again after feeling another kick) Hey.. (looks at his own stomach) Your big brother doesn't kick around this much as you do.
Lan WangXian: (rubs WuXian's tummy and leans his head down on it) Little brother or little sister.. Please stop kicking our mama too hard..
Wei WuXian: (rubs WangXian's head and notices that the baby in his tummy is now behaving) Oh?.. The baby listened to his/her big brother..
Lan WangJi: (nods) That's good..
Lan WangXian: Yes, good A-Lin..
Wei WuXian: A-Lin?.. (*Lin means beautiful jade)
Lan WangXian: (nods; shows WuXian a picture book and points on a jade jewel) Baby is like this.. important..
Wei WuXian: Expensive.. (actually meant the jade)
Lan WangJi: Hm? Are we talking about the baby or the jade?..
Lan WangXian: (looks confused with WuXian's comment and thinks) A.. a.. twea.. Tweasure.. (*treasure)
Wei WuXian: Hmm.. I like it.. A-Lin.. (gives WangXian a hug and kisses) But A-Xin will always be my baby no matter how old you get..
Lan WangXian: (giggling)