MDZS-Mask

Modern AU..

Male Office Worker: The meeting took longer than expected but, will be done soon.
Wei WuXian: (holding WangXian in arms) Don't worry. This happens sometimes. We can wait. (shivers) Goodness.. I need to use the toilet. Can you hold A-Xin for a few minutes? I really need to pee..
Male Office Worker: Eh? But I'm not good with children.
Female Office Worker: I can hold him for you. I have looked after my sister's children before.
Wei WuXian: Thank you.. (about to give WangXian to her)
Lan WangXian: (10 months old; starts to cry seeing he's not familiar with her and clings on WuXian)
Wei WuXian: What's wrong? We've met them a few times..
Male Office Worker: Let me try.. (and as WuXian gives WangXian to him, WangXian cries again)
Wei WuXian: I really need to go A-Xin..
Lan WangXian: (sniffling and still clinging to WuXian)
Female Office Worker: He's already in the age where babies doesn't like to be held by unfamiliar people.
Wei WuXian: That would be a problem.. There's no way I can use the toilet while holding him.. (suddenly gets an idea)

Lan XiChen: The meeting took longer than expected.
Lan WangJi: (nods)
Lan XiChen: They're probably waiting for you now in your- (sees something)
Lan WangJi: (also sees it)
Lan WangXian: (in the arms of the female office worker who happens to be wearing a zombie mask while giggling at the male office worker who is wearing a ghost mask)
Wei WuXian: (arrives back from the toilet) That was a relief..
Lan WangJi: Wei Ying..
Wei WuXian: Oh, you're back.. (takes back WangXian) Thank you very much.
Female Office Worker: You're welcome.
Male Office Worker: We'll be on our way now. (both leaves)
Wei WuXian: (notices the confuse look on XiChen's face) That? A-Xin would cry if someone else holds him. I had to improvise or I'll end up wetting myself.
Lan XiChen: He's scared of other people but not monsters..
Wei WuXian: Exactly..
Lan WangJi: (nods)
Lan WangXian: (giggles)