FYI

To those who have been very kind and supportive of my work, I am very grateful  and thankful. 😘😍
As much as I want to update and add more short stories, it has been difficult for me to catch up.

I just recently moved from UK to NZ so I can be closer to family. With relocating and getting used to a new place and country takes a bit of time. I am also starting to adjust with my new work place and the workload. Things are a little bit difficult at work since we have a few covid cases and close contacts which made me very busy at work and exhausted when I get home.
Seriously, one thing I hate in my line of work are paperworks. (*But when it comes to making fanfiction, I would do it in a heartbeat.)

Hopefully, I will get more ideas when I can once I can relax.

Now the next part of this message..

I would also like to express that I disappointed as well as someone just called me "lazy" for not updating.

Firstly, I don't get paid to make these stories. I make them during my free time.

Secondly, I have an actual job that I need so I can eat, live, and pay bills.

Thirdly, I am a frontliner who works my ass off to help and look after those who are in need, sick, and dying. I am a nurse but I have other days that I need to work as a caregiver to cover some shifts for our caregivers who are testing positive with covid and need to isolate. So our facility can still provide the right, safe, and proper care to all our patients.

So, I'm sorry if I am a "lazy" for not updating. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all and mind your own business, "Karen".  You're making all our lives really easier. 🙄

I don't tolerate disrespectful and inconsiderate people. I will mute you from my account. (*there's only mute option here in wattpad, wish there was a block option) I don't need rude readers like you anyway.

To my kind, nice, and understanding readers out there, I wish you all and your family good health and safety.

See you soon! 😊