YOI-Pigtails

One summer day..

Yuri: (enters their house after his morning run with Makkachin) Victor, Kazuki.. I'm ho- (looks surprised)
Kazuki: (9 months old; sitting on a table; biting on an apple)
Victor: (focused on fixing Kazuki's hair)
Yuri: Umm.. Victor Nikiforov Katsuki.. Why does our son's hair tied up for a girl?
Kazuki: (have two small pigtail on his head; chewing and smiles at Yuri)
Victor: He was sweating and his hair was all over his face. I couldn't tie it all in a bun so. Cute, isn't he? (hugs Kazuki tight and does a cheek rub) Kazuki would be very adorable if he was a girl.
Yuri: I'm glad that he's a boy though..
Victor: Why is that?
Yuri: Think about it, if we had a girl a day would come when she won't take a bath with us. (talking fast) Then she would one day start to like boys and there's no way a guy can date our daughter without our consent. Then she would get married and we would have to send her off. If ever her husband would hurt her or cheat on her, he'll regret that he was even born. There is a lot more a dad would worry about if they have a daughter, compare to having a boy.(catches his breath)
Victor: Wow.. Overprotective dad, aren't you? (looks at Kazuki) And this started because of your pigtails.
Kazuki: Apapajaboo.. (bites on his apple)