MDZS-Early Riser

One morning inside Jingshi..

Lan WangJi: (sleeping on the bed with Wei Wuxian in his arms)
Wei WuXian: (also asleep)
Lan WangXian: (11 months old; standing while holding on to the edge head part of the bed; slowly crawls up and looks at his parents face) Mamma?.. Bahba?.. (said it in a low tone of voice)
Lan WangJi and Wei WuXian: (still asleep)
Lan WangXian: (。•́︿•̀。) (a drop of his drool (*since babies who are teething tend to drool a lot) ends up on WuXian's forehead)
Wei WuXian: (his sleep gets disturb and touches his forehead without yet opening his eyes; feels it and opens his eyes; sees WangXian right above him and sees WangXian's jaw has drool on) Hey.. Did you drool on me on purpose?
Lan WangXian: (*'▽'*)♪ Mamma!
Lan WangJi: (wakes up and sees WangXian right above his head too)
Lan WangXian: (。・ω・。) Bahba! (hugs WangJi's face)
Lan WangJi: (pats WangXian's back) Good morning to you too. Why does it feel a bit cold on his cheeks?
Wei WuXian: He had drool on his face.. Pft! (trying not to laugh) And now on you..
Lan WangJi: Teething.. (wipes WangXian's face with his own sleeve then WuXian's forehead then his face last)
Wei WuXian: (puts WangXian between him and WangJi in the bed and under the cover to cuddle) How did you escape from your crib again? And come in here and manage to wake your dad and I this early?
Lan WangXian: Dahda booh.. (giggles while fiddling on the blanket) (σ≧▽≦)σ
Wei WuXian: (sees WangJi looking happy while looking at WangXian)
Lan WangJi: (tickles WangXian's belly)
Lan WangXian: (laughing while WangJi continues to play with him)
Wei WuXian: (smiles) Seeing A-Xin's face first thing in the morning brightens up our day.
Lan WangJi: (nods)
Wei WuXian: But with you two together brightens it more. (yawns)
I just hope A-Xin won't wake us up this early everyday.. I still want to sleep more.. Hehehe..