MDZS-Stress Relief

Inside Cloud Recesses..

Lan WangJi: (walking around the area and sees WuXian outside a door peeking inside)
Wei WuXian: (still peeking)
Lan WangJi: (stands behind WuXian) Wei Ying..
Wei WuXian: (looks behind him and quickly pulls WangJi down to his level) Sshh.. Look..
Lan WangJi: Uncle will get mad if you disturb the students inside..
Wei WuXian: Since when does he get mad.. To him?..
Lan WangJi: Him? (takes a peek)
Lan WangXian: (holding on to the front of the table of Lan QiRen) Aboo.. Dah.. (pats the table)
Students: (all smiling and trying to catch WangXian's attention while staying on their seats) You're so cute.. Little master Lan.. I feel much better now seeing such a cute face..
Lan WangJi: Where did uncle go?
Wei WuXian: From what I heard, he stepped out a few minutes ago. Maybe for a toilet break.
Lan WangXian: (stands with the table as his support and bounces his bottom up and down while blabbering cutely)
Students: (smitten by WangXian's cuteness)
Lan WangJi: And why did you bring A-Xin here?
Wei WuXian: It's not like I planned this. We were on our way to see you but when I saw the glum on their faces..
Lan WangJi: You wanted to cheer them all up..
Wei WuXian: Right on the dot. (kisses WangJi's cheek)
Lan WangXian: (looks at the entire class then comes a smile on his face; giggles)
Students: (starstruck) (' ▽`).。o♡(' ▽`).。o♡
Wei WuXian: Cuteness overload.. That's our boy..
Lan WangJi: Wei Ying, uncle is on his way back.. (they both see QiRen on his way)
Wei WuXian: Times up. (hurries inside the room and takes WangXian)
A-Xin, it's time to go.
Lan WangXian: Mamma.. (holds on to WuXian's shirt)
Wei WuXian: Shhh.. (gesturing to the students to keep A-Xin's visit in the middle of a class a secret)
Students: (all agrees with a nod and waves goodbye to WangXian)
Lan WangXian: (giggles and smiles at them)
Wei WuXian: (managed to escape without being caught by Lan QiRen with WangXian in his arms and WangJi right beside him) Phew! That was close..
Lan WangXian: Papa.. Adadah..(opens his arms)
Lan WangJi: Mn. (holds WangXian in his arms) A-Xin is quite popular to the students.
Wei WuXian: Of course he is. Where do you think he takes it from?
Lan WangJi: (looks at WuXian with the look saying "You.")
Wei WuXian: (moves his head in disagreement and points at WangJi cutely)
Lan WangXian: Mama.. Papa.. (*that's right, from both your mom and dad)
Wei WuXian: Oh, all right.. From both of us.. Wait.. Do you think A-Xin understood us?
Lan WangJi: He's still baby..
Wei WuXian: Yes, a baby that is half of you and me.. (๑・ω-)~♥"