MDZS-Repellent

One day in a town near Cloud Recesses..

Lan WangXian: (11 months old; eyes looking around while he is in WangJi's arms)
Lan WangJi: (in a middle of chooseing fruits to buy)
Wei WuXian: Ah, Lan Zhan. I'll be at that stall to buy some spices. I'll be right back.
Lan WangJi: (nods)
Wei WuXian: (speaking with the vendor while selecting the spices he needs) That's all I need. (pays the vendor) Thank you.

As Wei WuXian turns to walk back where Lan WangJi and Lan WangXian are, he sees a few women flocking around Lan WangJi. WangJi looks uncomfortable with the women around him.

Wei WuXian: Hmm.. Even he is holding a baby in his arms, women still throw theirselves on Lan Zhan. HanGuang-Jun is still popular as ever.. Sigh.. And still hasn't learn how to get himself out of the situation..
Lan WangXian: (cries out loud)
Lan WangJi: A-Xin?.. What is it?
Women: Oh, what's wrong little one?
Are you tired or hungry?
Lan WangXian: (continues crying but louder) Pappahhh.. Go... Mammah!
Women: Oh my.. We should probably go..
That's a good idea..
Lan WangJi: Mama will be back.
Wei WuXian: That worked like magic..
Lan WangJi: Wei Ying.. (WangXian goes to WuXian and starts to stop crying) What magic?
Wei WuXian: A-Xin actually helped you to make those ladies leave you alone.
Lan WangJi: He just doesn't like being with unfamiliar faces.
Wei WuXian: That is true. However, you need to learn how to do it yourself.
Lan WangJi: (thinks for a few second)
Wei WuXian: What's in your mind?
Lan WangJi: Or we just need to take A-Xin always with us.
Wei WuXian: And let him do it for you?
Lan WangJi: (nods)
Wei WuXian: Ooooook