MDZS-Washing Machine

Modern AU..

Lan WangJi: (passes by the laundry room and sees WangXian sitting in front of the washing machine)
Lan WangXian: (1 year old; eyes a little bit puffy from crying)
Lan WangJi: What are you doing there, A-Xin?
Lan WangXian: (looks at WangJi) Papa.. Bunny.. Rolling rolling inside.. Sorry bunny.. (starts crying)
Lan WangJi: (holds WangXian in his arms) Shhh.. Why are you crying?..
Wei WuXian: (enters the laundry room with a bottle of milk at hand) Ahh.. Why did you make him cry, Lan Zhan?..
Lan WangJi: I didn't.. Bunny?..
Wei WuXian: Oh, he accidentally spilled juice on his bunny plushie. So I had to give bunny a wash and.. You can see that A-Xin is upset about it..
Lan WangJi: That's why he said sorry bunny.. (patting WangXian's back)
Wei WuXian: Stop crying little Lan. It was an accident. You didn't mean for it to happen.
Lan WangJi: (nods) Bunny is not hurt.
Lan WangXian: Not hurt?
Wei WuXian: Yes, not hurt. He only got wet.
Lan WangXian: But bunny is rolling inside that.. (points the washing machine)
Lan WangJi: Bunny is only having a bath.
Wei WuXian: Toys like him take a bath inside the washing machine to be clean again.
Lan WangXian: Bath.. Bath not hurt..
Wei WuXian: Yup. So why don't we watch a movie in the living room so you can have your milk while we wait for bunny's bath to be done..
Lan WangXian: With papa? (leans on WangJi) No go work?
Lan WangJi: (nods) Papa can stay home with A-Xin and mama today..
Wei WuXian: (as they made their way to the living room)
Lan WangXian: (still in WangJi's arms h0lding his bottle) Tomorrow, bunny go to bath again in there?..
Lan WangJi and Wei WuXian: (stops walking and looks at each other) 😐😅 (they have some explaining to do)