MDZS-Sleepy 2

Modern AU (WangXian's point of view)

Lan WangXian: (four months old; drinking milk from a bottle in WangJi's arms) Papa is home today.. You're not going to work today, are you? (slowly gets sleepy and eventually closes his eyes) Stay with mama and A-Xin today..
Lan WangJi: (takes the bottle away slowly and holds WangXian up to make him burp while gently patting his back)
Wei WuXian: He finally went down?
Lan WangJi: (nods) I hope so.
Lan WangXian: (sleeping; later gives a big burp) Excuse me..
Wei WuXian: Good.. (conversation continues; as WuXian is about to put WangXian down his crib)
Lan WangXian: (opens his eyes) Mama? Where's papa?.. No.. Take me with you.. (holds on to WuXian's shirt)
Wei WuXian: Okay okay.. (goes back his to the dining area)
Lan WangJi: (hears WuXian coming back to the dining area) Did you-
Wei WuXian: Nope.
Lan WangXian: (awake but still looks sleepy) There you are! What are you doing?..
Wei WuXian: We got pranked.
Lan WangJi: He won't go back to sleep? (just finish washing the last plate)
Wei WuXian: No.. But he's clearly sleepy..
Our baby Lan seems to prefer to sleep with either mommy or daddy by his side..
Lan WangJi: I guess he'll sleep in our room tonight then.
Wei WuXian: I guess he is.. (kisses WangXian's cheek)
Lan WangXian: Yes please.. (smiles despite looking sleepy) A-Xin will sleep beside mama and papa tonight..