Mistress-Mistress-Mistre..

Suddenly it had become too stifling to be in the same room as her. He has to storm out of here if he doesn't want to take actions. With an awkward rub to the back of his head, and glancing at her for the last time he turned around and was ready to get out of there. The oasis was too tempting for the desert traveller!! Avneet looked at his departing figure and frowned. They just found out each other after nearly a year's time, is he just going to leave her now?

What about talking for hours to catch up on each other's lives? What about romancing? What about all that couples should do when they meet after a long time of separation?! This bastard!

She walked up to him and pulled his shirt sleeve, tugging it to her direction, making Siddharth stop in his footsteps. He turned around slowly and came face to face with a frowning Avneet. "Why are you leaving?.." she didn't know why he wanted to leave like this. What could be the reason? What she wasn't aware was that the man was sure to lose his temper with her around looking like the way she is.

In his eyes, it should be a piddling matter, however, she was different. She wasn't a prostitute. She was an honest working and living, independent woman. She didn't sell her body for a living. She was a lily, grown on the secluded, away from the world's filth. She was pure, until he tainted her. But that was fine, she is his wife after all.

Seeing the silence greet her and no answer to her question. She hung her head low. Maybe she was thinking too much. Maybe he isn't the type to do all that. Well, in any case, she was back by his side. In the end, it was all that mattered. "Forget it, I'm sure you must have a lot to do..you are free to take your leave.." she picked up her state of mind and gave him a charming smile.

The sadness disappeared once she thought of the main matter, she was by his side now, and will remain for the rest of her life. Siddharth gazed at her, deeply, as if in a sense he wanted to engrave her image into his mind. He stared some more before he abruptly made a turn and went out of the room.

Outside, as the doors closed. He let out hurried breaths. "*huff-huff..* Why? Why is my heart beating so loud?.." it wasn't just now, it was a matter of when he first saw her. This has been on ever since he brought the maiden to his side. The first time he saw her, his pounding heart seemed to call out to the half unconscious woman who wobbled and tried to keep her feet on the ground.

He ignored it the first time, thinking it was nothing to be concerned about. But as the second and third time, he could not seem to unseen the situation anymore. It was a wonder, because it was the maiden, with whom his heart bloomed and fell like a shattered glass on the rose thorns. It felt bad, it hurt too. His heart clenched inwards. It was as if, he could not bare to be cruel to her.

Why? If this was really the case then how is he to execute his prepared plan in the future? He clenched his fists. "This, this whatever it is, it needs to stop." With these words forced out, he took to the path of his bedroom and carried on with his overpowering gait.

A menacing smile on his face. "Tch, if I were to look at the benefits of others, then what about mine? My benefits and interests? Only I can work to get them.." yet with every word he said, and as bad he thought for the maiden, his heart seemed to fall heavy.

In the midst of his way to his bedroom, he came across Vishal. He seemed to be in a hurry to be somewhere. "Morning Master.." hidden beneath that dull greeting was his anxiousness to see someone. With a piercing look, Siddharth could already tell something was wrong with this guy.

But he would not care, it was none of his business. "Morning.." with a curt nod of his head, he proceeded to walk ahead. "I'll go and keep an eye out for Mistress..Master if by chance I have other duties to do may I appoint someone else to keep watch on Mistress?." Although, once an order was given he was in absolute authority to deal with the task as he pleased, but with Mistress and his Master's plan, he needed absolute assurance.

Siddharth stopped and looked at the funny guy, before slowly nodding his head. He didn't want to hear a thing about that maiden. Sure he was keeping her here out of interest, out of likeness, for his own plan..she was still too dangerous of a presence for him. Plus the plan was for long term, and not to be implemented for the time being.

It would be at least a year's time before his plan began to take shape for reality to witness. He walked straight ahead and carried on walking his way to his bedroom. Vishal who was left behind in the corridor, had a lopsided smile on his face. "With your permission, I can officially start my plan Master.." there was excitement in the way he spoke.

He shook his head. "Don't sound like this, it is all for the goodness of the two, Master and Mistress." He folded his hands to his chest and bowed to the leaving figure of Siddharth. "For your own goodness Master.." his eyes flashed with a mischievous intent, a silly smile popped up on his lips. "Maybe..just maybe I might get the chance to see Master suffer a little.." he swiftly patted his suit and turned around to keep walking in a different direction.

Avneet who was suddenly left behind by her domineering husband felt bitter sweet emotions swirling in her heart. She could pacify herself saying he is a busy man, but what about the atmosphere this new Siddharth brought to her? Where was the romance? There was a drop of lust..but where was the romantic Siddharth she was all too familiar with?

The lust was just the tip of the iceberg right? His love for her was hidden deep into the waters..it had to be. He couldn't suddenly forget about his usual habits. He must be really busy. "To think someone could be so busy to not spare a few kisses.." right after that sentence was said, her face was painted red. Blinking her eyes up so innocently, she looked like she had gone through a sacrifice.

The urge, the need to be held was brewing deep inside, she couldn't remain calm with a stoic face as if nothing is happening. She is changing, has been, and will keep on changing in his vicinity. "He sounded so aloof..once again.." she sighed and picked up her speed. Settling down on the bed, she was just thinking of things when she heard three curt knocks coming from the door.

"Is it convenient for me to come inside Mistress?.." the boy standing outside had quite a few things piled up. Avneet looked down at her self and wondered again. "Goodness, I'm not fully clothed, it isn't at all convenient.." she muffled under her breath. After waiting for a minute she briefs her response.

"It isn't convenient, please leave and find me later.." god knew if she were to step out of the door with just her towel on, not only would she be shameless, she was afraid of Siddharth being driven up the wall.

"Oh, I see, well, I was ordained to shop for a few essentials for Mistress, I'll leave the things outside Mistress' door, Mistress may collect them whenever it is convenient for Mistress.." too many Mistresses in one sentence? This child sure knew how to please someone! Avneet grinned from one ear to another. It was good, she could surely get used to being called a mistress.