Urgent Departure

Avneet lying on the couch, notices it had been almost an hour and he was nowhere to be seen. In general, he would be walking around, minding his own business, at least she got it see his humanly form. However, right now, when he should be roaming the rooms and corridors, not a hair of his could be seen. Confused, she bolts up from the couch and walks away to where Siddharth disappeared.

She casually walked past the room that was two rooms away from their chosen one, only to hear his voice coming from inside. Surprised, she stood in front of the door, silently contemplating whether to open the door to take a peek or not? Curiosity got the best of her and she found herself pushing the door to the room, leaving it slightly ajar. Just as she peeked inside, his booming voice startled her, she found herself stabling her form.

"I think you know better what the consequences would be.. PearlPacks will shatter in a minute! Akira, I have had enough of your nonsense! Do not go near what's mine!" Finishing his conversation off with a slight 'Tch' he hung up on this Akira he mentioned just once in front of Avneet. He turned around and began to stride out of her room. Anger boiling within his bones.

Avneet picnicked at how sudden his arrival to where she stood was going to be, she quickly dashed past the front and opened the door to the room next to the one she was running away from. Blinking several times to adjust to her current situation. "Who's this..who's this Akira?.." PearlPacks?.. not go near what's his?.. this is a whole new level of driving someone insane in one go. W-What is all this?!! She composed herself well before heading back to their room,

where she knew she would find the source of her newly found confusion. Upon her arrival at the room, she found the 'source of her confusion' furiously packing his clothes in a suitcase. Even more confusion clouded her head. "What's going on..?" She stood by the door and examined his frantic movements. Ignoring her concerned words, he kept packing his clothes til his suitcase was tightly packed up.

"I'm leaving for two weeks, Zion will look after you, you can do what you want.. just don't get hurt.." picking up his suitcase, he walked over to her side, now standing before her. "Don't get hurt.." his hazel eyes concerned and unwilling to part from her. He slowly caressed her left cheek. His fine touch tinting Avneet's cheeks pink. Avneet had so many questions in her mind racing through in scrambled orders.

Who's Zion? Where's he going? He's really leaving me here, alone?.. "Don't get hurt..promise me Mrs Nigam.." Avneet nodded at him in her confused state. Where could she get her answers from? He's not budging from his words. "Don't break it.." he leaned in for a passionate kiss, catching her off guard. His lips pulled her in, her eyes fluttered shut as she felt his intrusion in her mouth, which left her floating on cloud nine.

When he pulled away, she latched her arms around his neck, pulling him down for another one of his intoxicating kisses. "The same goes to you.." she finally mustered enough strength to speak to him. He leaned back, but his gaze still intact on her. "Promise me you will be careful too.." Seeing her concerned face, Siddharth had to pull out a gentle and warm smile. "I promise.." he bent down to kiss her forehead before fishing his phone out of his trouser pockets.

He dialled up a number and put the phone to his right ear. "Zior, pick me up" quick and small, was his conversation. Zior? Are these Zion and Zior twins?.. oh for crying out loud this should be the least of my worries right now! She turned to him, bearing an almost bullied look. "I'll be back soon..and I'll get you when I do.." he winked at her. She didn't know why, but his words had a downcast sound to them. Her heart began palpitating quickly.

Is something..something going to happen? As he began making his way to the entrance she held onto his hand and felt his steps halt. He turned around to look at her. A questioning look on his face. "Mrs Nigam?.." Avneet stared at him, an intense look over her face. What was she thinking? Finally, taking a huge breath she softly spoke. "Take care...and I mean it." This forbidding sense, that just infiltrated her senses was making her uncomfortable.

"In the meantime, I'll take care of myself.." she smiled at him warmly before turning around to go sit on the bed. I don't want to say goodbye..it feels that if I say goodbye..I'll never see him again. Siddharth trailed his luggage with him as he made his way out of the house. He knew that her last words were the bidding ones. Outside as he stood, Zior walked up to him, he bent down to pick up Siddharth's luggage.

"Where's Zion?.." hearing his master question him, he lowered his head and answered him. "Camouflaged master, on the lookout. He won't let anything happen to Mistress" Siddharth? With an evenly nonchalant face, nods his head, then began making his way to the car that stood just outside the house. From their room, she peeked outside through the window, Avneet stared at the scene unfolding before her eyes. "He's part of something big..he has to be.

There's no way father can arrange all this within just a minute's time. Just who is this man?" Suddenly her eyes divert to her left hand's ring finger, where her ring was placed neatly and comfortably. The shine on that diamond reflected in her coffee brown eyes. "Well, I've given him a chance..I would be a coward to back off now..if I were to back off, it won't sit well with my conscious.."

she sighed and beelined her way to the bed before plopping on it. "What do I do? Pretty sure he wouldn't want me roaming the streets all by myself..." and then it clicked in her head that he was talking about some Zion to guard her under his absence. She would wait until this Zion got to her, and then she would roam the streets freely.

Little did she know he was to remain hidden from everyone's eyes until danger struck her. As she remained sitting on the bed a small smile began to unravel on her lips. She looked down at the wedding ring again, brought it up to her face for a closer inspection. Her eyebrows furrowed slightly before she narrowed her eyes to the wedding ring. She admired the ring. It was pretty. She smiled once more.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Sorry for the late chapter guys, it took me forever to come up with the plot 😅 therefore I couldn't post early. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Do not worry he's going to be back..but not before the twist in the story is revealed. Which will be soon. Any guesses on what the twist might be?