Trip To Greece, Thessaloniki (Pt-2)

Siddharth stared at her charming side profile, admiring the eyes that sparkled with awe and discovery as she gazed around the house. "Maybe it really wasn't so bad.." Siddharth chimes in, beholding her charmed expressions in his eyes. Avneet behaved like a five year old who got to explore that sweet section that was never in her view before. "I'll take your suitcase upstairs.." Siddharth took her maroon coloured, medium sized suitcase and launched it up in his hands, before carefully stepping up the stairs and paving his way to her selected room.

Siddharth set her luggage aside, taking a look at her room

Siddharth set her luggage aside, taking a look at her room. Luckily he had everything arranged beforehand, or they would have to break backs working to sort things out. "It's..really beautiful.." Avneet, who had hopped her way to her room, spoke up from behind him. Her gaze remained lost in the discovery. It's clearly just a room inside a bigger room that could only fit a bed, no space for other things to be put inside. "There's just a bed..are you ok-" "she turned around as she surveyed the details of her room again.

"I like it, it's enough to accommodate my body for the night.." Siddharth found himself at a loss of words, he wanted to laugh and cry. I could accommodate your body too, a night is too little of a time, I could accommodate your body for the rest of your life..if only you'd let me.. he suddenly felt stupid. Those ridiculous thoughts weren't going to be justified as of yet. There's plenty of time before that happens. "Well, I hope you like it here.." he said as he began making his way out of her room.

"Wait a minute, what do you mean? Aren't you going t-to be sleeping with me?.." Siddharth was left deumbstruck. Did she not hear when I said you can choose your own room? Plus you never asked me to sleep with you! "I..it's a new place..I can't get by on my own..I need you.." that,..that last sentence did something to Siddharth. He foolishly looked at her. How long have I been dying to hear these words from her? And when they finally get delivered..it's only because she's scared to be on her own in her chosen room.. he sighed.

Nonetheless, at least she asked. "No funny business..!" Avneet warned beforehand. Siddharth shook his head. "Of course not..not yet of course.." his smirk emerged again. Deep down she was cursing herself. She doesn't want to share a room with him, but circumstances left her with no other choice. Strange and foreign places gave her claustrophobia if she wasn't with someone familiar. He doesn't need to know that.. "Well, what are we having tonight Mrs Nigam?.." his mood suddenly took a high turn.

Avneet looked at him, on her face a slight grimace appearing. Do I know how to make those Greek foods?! "Mr Nigam..why don't we just order pizza tonight? It's a little over 10 but it should be fine.." Siddharth shook his head. "No, I want to taste something Greek.." Avneet grit her teeth before making her way down to the kitchen.