Sweet Malice

Author's POV
They made their way into what seemed like an expansive room. Filled with all sorts of odd smells. Siddharth took Avneet's hand and made his way to where they would be sitting down. There was limited space for the two of them. A partition was in the room, not so clear yet one could make out what was going on behind the screen. Avneet sat down on the chair next to Siddharth's.

Upon Siddharth's signal, his lackeys brought inside ten men, who were dressed in navy colours. Their faces looked beat, their clothes were haggard and torn in places. Meanwhile Avneet was watching the scene, Siddharth took out that hidden item and tied her hands with it. A similar item remained in the tray, hidden. Avneet who suddenly realised her hand movements have been cut, looked horridly at Siddharth who responded with a cheeky smile.

One of the men from the ten who have been captured, with a vicious glint in his eyes began walking towards them. "Jack! You fucking piece of- oh! Or should I say your actual name? Jack is an alias isn't it?! You real name is Siddha-"  Siddharth who noticed his burly figure coming towards them signalled his men with the gesture of his eye to take him down. The poor man didn't get to finish his words before a heavy, thick rod hit his head, splitting his head in two. Seeing this Avneet blanched and looked at the scene with berated breath. Fear crawled up to her in vast majorities.

She turned to look at Siddharth who sat on his chair, lazily looked at her and smiled. Without a second more to waste Siddharth gestured for his men to finish them all, however, leave one for interrogation. Avneet looked fearfully at Siddharth, who returned to her fearful mien with a charming smile. Not a second later there broke out a fight. The navy's trying their best not to get crushed by the people in black.

Avneet couldn't see all of them get beat like that "They..t-they will die..!" she made moments to get up and go over to stop the fight. Siddharth took a hold of her wrist and yanked her towards him. Her back collided with his chest. "Foolish Mrs Nigam..! You  think you'll be repaid for your 'kind Intentions'? The minute you step out into that area you'll be torn to bits..and you Mrs Nigam..are mine to devour!.." He chuckled before pulling out the cloth from the tray and tying it over Avneet's mouth, ceasing her voice for the time being. She was only able to see him do what he pleased. Her hands were tied back, and she couldn't move much.

"Unpmi neeeee!( untie meeeee!)" She grumbled out. Siddharth chuckled, booped her nose and made her sit on his lap, nibbling the top of her left ear. Her face on the side where the fight still continued. One after another, the people from the navy side were crumbling and succumbing to mother Earth. Her soul was truly frightened. "Enjoy Mrs Nigam.." he held her by the waist, smirking and blowing over her ear, watching the scene with just one of his eyes. She yelled and whined, but all came out muffled due to the cloth tied on her mouth, and he did not yield to her protests.

The gory scenes kept repeating, one after another. There was enough blood on the ground to paint a school building. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore, she urged him to pull her to face him. He immediately obliged and pulled her to face him. There were tear stains on her face, a fearful mien. She looked too beautiful in his eyes right now. She looked up at him pitifully, she was shaking in his arms, wary eyes stared at him in askance. Truly beautiful.

"Want to go home Mrs Nigam?.." her ears perked up at his words, she nodded once, then began nodding endlessly. Looking at him forlorn. His eyes smiled. He gestured for his men to continue before picking up the scared fluff ball and carrying her in his arms to the car parked a lane away. Avneet, looked at him differently, but the hate in her eyes didn't dim.

It might even have increased a few points. Siddharth, noticing her gaze on him looked at her, only to catch her looking away. A smile so big appeared on his face, it seems he thought he has won over her. "I didn't mean to scare you. Initially you would have found out sooner or later..I'm not an angel Mrs Nigam..I mingle with the demons on the daily.." his eyes harden. She looked up at him again. His hardened eyes met her sorry ones.