'What Mistress Wants'

As her father said, she would go back to her own country. She held onto the last bits of his clothing that were left untouched for weeks. She had this premonition that soon, she'll meet him soon.

"His clothes still smell like him.." she pronounced taking a huge whiff out of the black shirt. She held it to her chest dearly. She liked this shirt a lot. He wore this shirt countless times and his scent still lingered on it. She packed up her clothes and alongside his remaining ones with hers. The minute she locked the door, she felt a sense of loss deeply strike her. She already knew what it was about.

Zion who saw the mistress leave the apartment with her bags fully packed, heaved a sigh of relief. Now he would be able to leave and take on the new orders without a problem.

Avneet hailed a cab to the airport. During the journey all she had on her mind was him. His upbeat smiles and caressing demeanour which he displayed before her, and her alone. At that, all she did was genuinely smile and appreciate his handsomeness. Soon she had reached the airport, paying the cab driver she alighted from the passenger seat with her bags in each hand. She rode her suitcases and entered the airport.

The security check line was a little long, so she stood waiting for her turn. All of a sudden, the long queue before her dispersed as if they didn't mean to get in the line in the first place. She looked at the parting queue in bewilderment. What just happened?

She didn't notice that Zion had accompanied her to the airport. He would not leave her side until they both boarded the flight safely. Seeing that she would have to wait for a long while he had to do something. His identity as Siddharth's bodyguard was a huge benefit. All he had to do was tell the security guard who he 'was' and who he was here to favour, the rest was upto the guard's hands. Guards's hands? Then that totally meant being puppet played by the higher ups.

When Avneet was looking at other places and while sometimes focusing on her phone, word got passed around that a very 'special' passenger was travelling and that she had to be taken care of well. In order not to become a hindrance to her, they got out of the line slowly. She slowly approached the security guard, on guard. She stood firm with her arms open, waiting for the guard to quickly pass on a clear check.

The guard who received the news about this special passenger was sweating profusely, fake but appeasing smile drawled on his face. He was trying his best not to upset the lady. The detector held in his hand shook slightly. Nevertheless, he raised the same detector and made a perfunctory attempt at checking her. He didn't want to touch her. Only god knows what would've happened if he did.

After she had cleared all boundaries was she sent to board on her plane. Zion followed right behind her. She soon settled herself on the window side. Zion, just two seats behind her.

Heavily thankful the lord for the long queues that vanished like thin air within seconds. I got lucky today.. she thought to herself and repeatedly thanked her luck. The lady was so unaware. The flight felt like it was travelling at a sloth's pace comparing to the preparation of boarding the flight. She would've enjoyed it much more if Siddharth was there with her.

Speaking of him, how he made himself clear off of that air hostess's 'marry' list had her blushing. He kissed her to show that he was married and loyal. She could not help but fan her face before covering it up. She was blushing, and profusely at that. The passenger who sat next to her, was a middle aged lady, she could not help but shake her head at her.

"Youngsters these days.." she mentioned with a menace on her face. Her sentence travelled to Avneet's ears and she could not help her mind wondering off to places, places she thought she would never be able to go to without anyone's guidance. Funny really, she was thinking of him, in 'that' light. Her already blushing face flushed even more, now heat gave out from her petite figure. She sat huddled in her corner seat, afraid she'll end up disgusting the lady that sat next to her.

All through out the flight she either thought of him, or thought of sleeping. Yet, she was not able to fall asleep. All she could do then, was to think of him, and constantly, without stopping. Oh, she was changing, was it for the good or the bad? She had no clue. All she knew at this time was him, him and him.

Noticing the mistress was in distress due to the long flight. He made his way to the cockpit. Two air hostesses came to block him. "Sir, you cannot enter the cockpit like this, do you having something you want to convey?.." the air hostess who asked the man in a hood the question, quietened shortly after her question was delivered.

Zion raised his head and the big scar that paves its way from the middle of his forehead to the bottom left of his cheek, marking a long slanted line that crossed his nose, appeared before her.

He was scary looking. Very much that the other hostess who was a little arrogant by nature thought it was a must to keep her mouth shut. "I need to talk to the pilots.." the air hostesses hesitated for a bit. A 'talk' from his mouth sounded absolutely not what it actually was. The clever one decided to knock on the cockpit door before telling one of the pilots that there was someone who needed to speak with them.

The pilots from inside, though a little hesitant, put the plane on auto pilot before opening the door to the cockpit. Once the door opened, Zion respectively made his way into the cockpit.

He stood before the two pilots and with just a gaze of his the pilots were on alert. "Don't be afraid, I'm just here to fulfil my mistress' demand." Although it wasn't a demand she had specifically mentioned, but she was uncomfortable in this flight, the quicker they both reached the better for the two. Besides, apart from seeing her once or twice from the balcony while on the lookout for her safety, he hasn't had the chance to serve his mistress in any other way.

That goes to say, he had to familiarise himself with her, her likes and dislikes, her every notion. "My mistress wants to reach home as soon as possible, I'm sure you already know she's the special passenger who's travelling from Greek to India.." the pilots understood what he meant. Yet, even then how was it possible to speed up the process? Was their mistress so cocky and unreasonable that she could not even withstand the normal flying range? She must be a spoilt brat.

One of them had already begun cursing her in their mind. "I don't want to repeat myself.." only a gesture was enough for the wise to understand. The one who cursed Avneet in his head now glared at Zion. Who was he?! That being said, the wiser Pilot dragged the idiot to the side and spoke to him.

"I don't know who he is, but we were told that a very special person is travelling in this flight, we can't take the risk of offending these higher ups, let's just do what they say and end this peacefully, yes?" pilot B, aka 'idiot' was somewhat mad at these two special passengers.

"If they are so special can't they travel by a private plane or a jet? Why take the-" "I understand your worries, but for now we have to do what he says.. yes?.." pilot B gave in after much persuasion. They both took their respective seats and sounded the intercom. "ladies and gentleman, due to weather problems we will have to speed things up from here on. We have been informed that a storm is approaching.

Hold onto your armrests and make sure you are strapped up to your seats.." pilot A, the wiser pilot, his voice trembled as he came to finish his speech. Pilot B gave him an assuring look. "Alright then, lets do this.." Zion, who witnessed that things were proceeding according to him, went back to his seat. Up front, in the cockpit, the pilots were pressing all sorts of buttons and informing the airport ahead of time for their early arrival.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Ps: I don't know if it's possible for a normal plane to speed up after being in the air for sometime, or speed up in general at all, but it goes in my story. ➰〰️➰ I hope you guys like this chapter. 💕💕