Marriage..

Avneet's POV
No no no no no no no!!! How did he convince father for this?? A month into knowing him and he's going to become my husband?!!! I sat on the couch in front of my dad, he's been trying to convince me for this so called marriage. "Dear, you know I would never want anything bad for you? But you must also consider that the company's in good hands now. He's the only one who can take care of you and the company. Siddharth is a good lad dear, I know him, he won't

harm you if that's what you're fearing." Fearing? Harm?! He's done harm on me father! He's done harm on me when you weren't there to see! I fear because he's done harm on me already. My bottoms are still sore from all that parade he ran about punishing me. But how can I deny he's good with the company? He really is the best..and I hate to admit it! He's been doing so much, so many deals he's achieved within a short period of time.

No wonder father likes him. "He doesn't even have a proper house to keep me in after marriage, this marriage will be in shambles father!" I tried one last time. He has to listen! All my attempts have gone dry into trying to convince my father otherwise of this marriage. "Oh don't worry about that dear, I will arrange for a house, a proper one if you wish before your marriage" "So you're going to be spending money on the house?

I told you didn't I? He's not capable enough to handle me father" "That's enough Avneet Nandra, you've been after the poor lad ever since he's joined as the CEO. Haven't I warned you before that you will not be getting the CEO's position? It has nothing to do with him! You can't blame him for something I decided. This marriage will take place! Not brooding anymore arguments about it, unless you want to see your father dead!"

What?! Is he really going to blackmail me into marrying that guy?..Father why?.. "I need some time to think about this.." my father heaved a sigh of relief. "You've got till tomorrow to decide, and feel free in thinking you can. This marriage is sure to happen, and it's happening the day after tomorrow." And with that said he left me to my sorrows. I ran up to my room, closed the door and slumped down.

"Why?! Why?! None of this marriage nonsense would've happened if only I had the CEO's position! I don't want to marry that prick!! Ahhhh!!" I pulled onto my hair as I cried my eyes out. "What?! Giving up already Ms Nandra..?" I hastily looked up to see him sitting on my bed, smirking up at me. "What? Shocked to see me here?" Of course! Why and how did he come here?! "I thought you really loved that

CEO's position..if we get married..I'll think about handing my position to you..if you work hard for it that is.." he wiggled his eyebrows at me. Getting up from my bed, ambling towards me playfully he bends down to look me in the eye. "Oh my lady~..don't you want the CEO's position?" What is he playing at? Of course I do!.. "I'm not your lady! And I do! Just not by marrying you.." he snickered at my reply.

"Fair fair, but do you think you have any choice..?" That smug look on his face did something to me.. I felt restless against him. I went to push him away, but my hands went through him..? I look up to see him gone. "Where did he go?" I ran to every single nook and corner of my room in search of him, only to come out empty handed. "Was he never here?" That's not possible is it?!? Am I hallucinating?!!

I shivered with the thought that I started hallucinating about him. After giving it a thorough thought, with a calm mind, with all the pros and cons weighed..I decided I will have to talk to him. It was necessary, plus father would never allow me to not marry him, it should be him who should refuse. I had questions on my mind, questions, and protests  only one person could answer. I quickly got ready and headed out the house to Nandra Corporations.