✨💕Old Chapter 4💕✨

Avneet's POV- Charmer Isn't he?
It seems I might have fainted in the bathtub because the next I woke up I found myself in his bed. I groan as I get up and sit but hiss when I felt the sting. My eyes burning with hatred. "How could you let him take you on like that?! Stupid Avneet!!" My groggy voice ensued. "Don't curse yourself..you couldn't control..it's natural anyways.." I shivered at his voice. I look up to see him walking in with a tray in his hand.

"Here, have some of the soup, you have a bit of fever" I glowered at him. "Stop being nice!..I know you aren't.." his chuckle cut me off from speaking any further. "I never said I was nice.." I scowl at him. So this is his true colour. I sat on the bed in silence. I didn't want to speak to him. "..I told you the truth..it was her who pulled me in. She was trying to force herself on me and I as a man could only do bare minimal of protecting myself from her.

She touched me in various places..if you heard me grunt or groan..that's the only answer" I look up at him and squint my eyes. His eyes genuine, and tone of voice somewhat sincere. "So you didn't touch her..?" He smiled warmly at me. "No..why would I touch her when I have my own wife to groom..?" I could feel heat all over me. "You mean it..?" He looked at me intently "What?" "With all that explanation..is what you told really the truth..?"

He sat down on the side of the bed. "I told you..you're the only one I want.." a huge smile threatened to show on my face, and as hard as I tried to suppress it..it still came out. I was happy. So very happy. "But do you want only me?.." his question took me off guard. Do I want only him..? I don't know. "I-I need some time to think it over.." I looked down in shame. How could I want him to want me

when I don't know whether I truly want him or not..? That's not really fair.. "You have all the time in the world..just be mine.." he leaned in and planted a kiss on my forehead. "Why didn't you fire her..?" He sighed before looking at me. "Your father appointed her for me..he thinks she's a 'gem'." I make a face at that. "Father doesn't know anything..just like how he thinks you are a good person..he thinks she's also good.." I nearly face palm at that.

Father o father. I catch him smirking at me. "I was never a good person..not when my lady is in front of me..." I blush profoundly at his words. He's a charmer isn't he? A sweet tongued bastard. "So..talk to father and get that wench out of our company.." I don't want to see that sultry wench again! He stifled his laughter when I looked at him, all serious. His hand shot up and perched on his forehead, giving a salute to me.

"Will do Mrs Nigam" I smiled inwardly. "I'm taking the day off, I don't feel too well..I better not see that woman in your office when I come to work tomorrow.." I said squinting my eyes at him, challenging him to be up for the task. He booped my nose as an intimate gesture, and nodded his head. I took the hem of my blanket and turned to snooze some more "Nu uh, come on get up, have the soup first then you can sleep" I pouted at him.

"You know..I haven't had my fill for the quota since yesterday..that adds up to today's quota.." his eyes lingering on my lips. I haven't even brushed my teeth yet! "I haven't freshened up yet.." "Doesn't matter.." his hoarse voice sounded deep and sultry in my ears. He leaned forwards while I leaned backwards. "Come on, some personal space pleas-" "No..!" And his lips were on mine. Ok just don't open your mouth!

I remained stiff as he launched his attack on my lips. Not fair! Stop biting my lips! Within a span of six seconds his tongue protruded my mouth. I felt so out of it. The kiss lasted for seconds and I was left breathless. I glare at him panting, gasping for air that left me while we were kissing. "Have the soup, you'll feel much better" and I felt thankful for he didn't mention anything about my breath. I nodded my head at him and take the bowl of soup in my