Her Little Tantrum

Her stomach sank low. His steady but domineering footsteps slowly approached her. His hand grabbed a hold of her shoulder, forcing her to turn around and face him. "How dare you!" His voice was loud, nearly piercing her ears. "W-What?.." "I told you, you are not leaving here. You are not leaving this place! How dare you turn your back to me? Don't you dare for a second think I'll be easy on you. I hate people who can't obey, and you! You seem to want to defy my every word. What is it? Can't take it anymore!? Fine then! You want attention don't you? I'll give you attention! So much so that you'll be smothered by it!"

He gripped her hair with one hand while her waist from the other. "You want attention don't you?" She wanted to open her mouth to deny. But the second her lips twitched was the second her lips were sealed by his, completely. Eating her words up, he dominated her mouth. Avneet picked up her hands and began thrashing them at his chest. But a little push and pull is nothing too concerning. He ignored her little efforts to free herself from him. It had been a while since he had seen her, he too felt the need to spend some time with her. He tightened his hold on her back and pulled her further into him. This kiss was smothering indeed, but not something that Avneet could not begin to handle.

For a second she was left paralysed as her efforts to free were in vain. But then she remembered the familiar touch, the need, and so the sexual tension rose in the air. She seized his blazer and dress shirt, the fine material slipping past the gaps of her fingers. She forced her hands onto his, pulling his hand over to hers and intertwining her fingers with his. Her other hand rose up to his face, gently holding onto it. From a forced kiss, to one that looked pretty consented from both parties, it had turned into a mutual, passionate kissing seminar. Her mouth had turned into a battleground for the two tongues, that pressed against each other, one belittling the other. While the other remained persistent, still going after.

And then suddenly, there was no battle. The tongues that collided in means to fight, now began to twirl around each other in recognition of mothering. So soft, and so gentle towards each other. Avneet could feel her soul leaving her body, it was like galaxies levitated in her mind, and the universe swam in her mouth. It was consuming, it took most of her strength away. Aftermath of it, leaving her legs trembling and nearly about to touch the ground. But it was like she would reach ecstasy soon. She desperately tried to clasp onto his fingers as tight as possible. She did not want this moment to end, in fact she wanted the time to freeze. So she could live this moment for as long as she desired. She was running out of breath, but it was all worth it.

She tried to smile into the kiss, but he gobbled her lips up, resulting in her playing her part. She was not mad, she felt she could pardon him if he did that again sometime. Her mouth had begun to turn numb, but her tongue was ticklish from all the sucking. The exchange of saliva continued, until there was no more strength and she was beginning to suffocate. She tugged onto his fingers and helplessly opened her eyes, to look into his, that were still closed. She tugged him once more, the urgency to breath was imminent. Her lungs were burning.

Soon, they were out of breath, and parted away. Avneet stubbornly kept her eyes open and on him. Siddharth doing pretty much the same. She leaned over to him still panting, and hugged him. This state of mind, where she was only craving for him, his kisses, his touches, his hugs, him. All of him. She felt it all too strong and her heart ached. As soon as she closed in on his left ear, she breathed. "I love you Siddharth.." her heart pounded against her rib cage. She began smiling widely. That was a charming smile, one full of positivities. Suddenly, she felt his hands wrap around her waist. Feeling this, she felt even more happy. She brought one of his hand up to her chest. "Feel that?.." Siddharth felt her palpitating heart.

"This is me..when there is you.." She leaned away, and looked up at him expectantly. "Oh.." Siddharth was at a loss of words. She, she might not just have a few feelings of affection for him, as it turns out she was in love with him. She also confessed. The only problem was, what was he supposed to say to her now? Avneet kept staring at him affectionately. While Siddharth was having difficulties finding the appropriate answer to her statement. He could not ignore her for the sake of his plan. But what could he say to appease her and still keep her at bay? She has confessed already. What would be the right thing to say at the moment? "Does that mean you won't leave?" Avneet blinked seriously. "No, it does not. Siddharth, you are too busy, and I need to spend my time being productive. I need to work.

I want to work. We can schedule times and dates to meet each other. But living in this place, all by myself is too tiring." Siddharth did not like that answer. "Avneet." This was the first time he called her name. Avneet's stomach bubbled once more. "Y-Yes?.." she tried to focus on what he was about to say, and morally forget about how she wanted to kiss him again. But inappropriate thoughts swirled around her head, and her focus lost and she found herself looking at his lips. Siddharth ran a hand over his hair, ruffling his hair a bit, and that very action appealed to Avneet in more ways then one. He looks so hot. She looked down to see what he was wearing.

"You are quite short

"You are quite short." Then a smile known to be playful, graced his lips. Avneet blinked and felt the heat spread to her cheeks, neck and the tip of her ears. "I-I'm not short!" "You so are." He lightly pressed. A sly smile on his face. Avneet did not know what this man had, but he was capable of making her feel this way, and it was dangerous. She straightened her back, then glared at him. "This doesn't mean I'm not going away tomorrow." She could not finish her sentence in peace as he pushed her back onto his desk, slamming his hands on either side of her. Blocking both exits. As she laid there, on the cold desk, she squirmed at the firmness pressing against her back.

This action of hers aroused Siddharth a great deal. He gritted his teeth. "Can't you just forget about it! You are not going anywhere, do I make myself clear?" Avneet was baffled. "Why?.." he had to have a valid reason right? He was busy, she was bored. So what if she left to work? In reality she knew why. It must be bothering him. And she enjoyed that very reason, but was now playing dumb in front of him. "Why? Because I said so! What other reason do you need?" Siddharth was being unreasonable with his commands. But she liked seeing him be unreasonable. "You are not making any sense to me. You stay busy and need to complete your work, I stay bored, and I wish to work to relieve some boredom, what is so wrong about that?"

"There is barely any time for us to be together, I think it is a brilliant idea." Thinking a little more, she added another point. Just to rile him up a bit. Siddharth, kept silent. Her words were reasonable. But to allow his wife to be away from him, that was something he never thought would occur. Not to mention being away, she wanted to work. Which meant being in many other people's company. What if she lost reason and ended up doing something she shouldn't, then? Wouldn't he be at loss? "If you want to go, then go. But I am almost finished with the coming months' work, I should be free for two months straight. We can spend as much time together as you like." He glanced at her. She should agree now, right?