Itty Bitty Jealousy

The room was suave and full of beautification.

It was mainly of white and beige, but these colours complimented each other

It was mainly of white and beige, but these colours complimented each other. Siddharth sauntered to the bed and lowered down to put her onto the bed. She was still asleep. Is she that sleepy? Did she not sleep last ni-ah, she did not. He carefully laid her onto the bed, and gently tucked her into the duvet. He turned around to leave, but was stopped soon. He turned around to see that she held onto the cuff links of his blazer. Her clear eyes were staring at him. "Come..lie with me..Siddharth." He contemplated a little over her words. "You weren't asleep?.." but what came out of his mouth was a counterfeit. Avneet blinked her eyes twice and winked at him. "No, I was. But I woke up a little before you carried me over to the stairs and into this room.." there was a cheeky smile on her face. "Lie with me, Siddharth." She sincerely invited him into the bed again. Siddharth sighed, then took his shoes off, before gliding over to the other side of the bed, casually pulling the duvet over his legs. Avneet turned around to face him, and smiled looking upon his cringing face.

She quietly traced the small frown lines over his forehead, smoothing them out in the process. Siddharth felt like he was a bot who had malfunctioned. His forehead was hot, and her cold hands were the perfect thing to feel right now. She was very comfortable with him, while he was helpless as he did not know what to do. Her actions weren't harmful to him on the contrary it was very soothing, he felt a tranquility he never felt before. Therefore he allowed her to carry on with her actions. Seeing that his eyes closed as he felt pleasant, she smiled more. She looked down at his lips, before leaning close and pecking them. Then she huddled into his chest, still continuing to run her fingers over his face and hair a few times more. He was satisfied with her actions. Her soft and small hands were adoringly running over his face. It felt nice. The silence was peaceful, and the two weren't at odds. However, their silence was interrupted by none other than Vishal. He knocked twice on the door and spoke from outside. "Master, she has been informed, she'd be here on time tomorrow."

It was certainly not right to barge into their privacy, so he stood outside and left after relaying his words to his Master. Siddharth gave a fair nod. But Avneet on the side, suddenly sat up. Her ears perked up at the mention of a "She". She curiously looked at Siddharth, hoping to get some information. But he just pat her head and told her to go to sleep. Avneet pouted her lips, and shook her head. "I don't want to sleep yet.." then she stared at him some more. Siddharth had no idea what she wanted. She stared at him until another pout formed from her velvety lips. Siddharth looked at her with an inquisitive look. Avneet frowned. She then turned around and lied down, giving him the cold shoulder. Siddharth thought he had been played. What was with that attitude? He glared at her back. "Woman! If you have to say something, then come out right with it!" Avneet flinched, but did not turn around. Siddharth was a little vexed. What was this supposed to mean? He thought it would be better to leave her now. Maybe, if he stayed, things might worsen.

He had decided to leave and just as he was about to climb off the bed he heard her say "...she?.." "What?" She stubbornly turned around, giving him a disapproving look. "Who is 'She'?.." "Who?" She rolled her eyes at him. "What your assistant said.." thinking for a little while, Siddharth finally understood why she was behaving this way. She was jealous. He surmised that she was pretty serious. But he had to say something. "She's very close to me, we have spent our entire childhood together.." Avneet's mouth twitched slightly. "Yeah? What else..?" "She's very beautiful..probably one in a billion type of woman.." Siddharth went down the memory lane as he spoke. Avneet's heart tightened a little. If some other girl was a one in a billion, then what was she? "What else?.." she forced herself to say, but she was tightly clutching a piece of the duvet in her hand. Nearly gritting her teeth. "She is very intellectual, I remember a time when she had offered a valid explanation for one of the plan I had drafted for my business.." Siddharth turned his face the other way, so she could only look at his right side profile. His eyes shone the like he had for this woman.

He was reminiscing of the old times, when the two fought together and managed to barely escape the claws of death. That's where one of her plans had come handy. They were life and death buddies since childhood. Avneet could not bear to see that kind of fondness on his face, she picked his hand, staring at him intently, while saying. "Who is she to you?" Siddharth returned to looking at her. He did not hesitate for a second before saying "Someone very close to my heart.." he was not joking at all, not before, not now. Mahira had been brought up in the palace. She was three when she was found and brought in. While he was almost five years old. Mother empress had permitted her to train with the boys. She would become her special lady guard. "Oh..you guys must have spent an awful lot of time together.." Siddharth did not sense the jealousy in her tone and nodded while smiling. "Yes, we have, good god were those golden days precious." An unseen kind of look passed by his eyes, causing her heart to ripple in confusion and tense dislike. The look just now, it was laced with affection. "Precious?.." she mumbled under her breath. Some other woman was precious to her husband? She glared at him quietly. "What about the time you spent with me?..What is your first impression of me?"

She could not hide the pain in her eyes. How long had he spent time with that woman? Did they...Were they..! Sirens blared right into her head.
Siddharth was terribly affected by this sudden turn of events. How was he supposed to answer her questions. I can't tell you that the person you like has lost his memories of you and the present me has no feelings for you? The present me is taking advantage of your love for me to use you for a vicious plan? Siddharth then started off with her appearance. Right, she was really pretty. "You are so pretty wife.." he laced his words with a kind of suave laziness. The word "wife" made her insides feel tingly. Good, he only called her wife. She looked at him, urging him to carry on. "I love it when you react the way you do when I am around you.." her cheeks suddenly flushed. He was aware of my awkwardness! "I love it when you beg for kisses with just your eyes.." she let out a breath exasperatedly. Playfully glaring at him. "And I loved it when I was working you..you could not stop putting your hands all over me.." he smirked. Yes, it was good to improvisation. Just seeing her reactions was enough to tell she was convinced.

"Okay okay, t-that's enough.." she quickly patted her cheeks and fanned her face. He secretly sighed in relief. If he had to go on any further, he could only describe how good she felt the other night. There was nothing sentimental of hers to him that he could remember, other than the lewd faces she made when she was delving in pleasure and making him feel supernal. "So..*cough* this woman that is coming here.. what is her purpose exactly?" Avneet wasn't dumb. Just because he said she was special to him, didn't mean he would jump into another woman's arms..at least not on her watch. "I'm leaving.." he thought to mention about his work, but then thought otherwise and kept quiet about his 'work'. "I'll be gone for a while..to ensure your safety, I've called for mother em- *ahem* a guard from a training organisation. She should be here tomorrow morning." He looked down at her at this moment, his eyes held deep "concern" for her. "Take care of your self and our child. I don't want to return to an emp- erm to a house that has the aura of gloom, are we clear on that?" He had to bite down his tongue more than twice today. Why was he nearly messing things up?!