Tie It A Bit Loose?

Her hair slightly messy, while her dress was..her shirt was half buttoned up, her skirt was lose. It was as if she was onto it again, the seducing. His head instantly whipped to the door, sighing laxly as the door was closed. He closed his eyes and cleared his mind, before opening them again. "Come here.." he gestured for her to go over to him. He sat in an only chair around the table. This was his study desk after all. "No, just give me half an hour and I'll be back again." She hurriedly let out this sentence and turned around to leave. She didn't even look at him one last time, she dashed out of the room. She was messy, sweaty, and probably smelt bad. She couldn't stand to look like that in front of him. She would faint from embarrassment. Time ticked away, Siddharth busied himself back into his work, although occasionally he would look out to the entrance of the study room. She looked so charming, even when she was this messy. He gently yet with a suave motion ruffled his messy hair once before getting back to working on the laptop. This one was really urgent. It had details over most of the groups that had rebelled against them. To know your enemy, is to achieve victory.

Not even the slightest mistake should take place. By the side was his phone that rang once, before he picked it up. "Master, team A has already gathered intel on rest of the rebel groups , the information should be sent to you in about an hour." Siddharth blankly stared at the laptop screen. Something totally different on his mind for a second before he switched back. "Hmm, those who rebel are quite brave, only these ones are rebelling for the wrong reasons, in about two minutes, prepare to set out camps for our team. There should not be many this early up in the morning. After setting up the camps, lure the rebels into the trap built about five kilometres from their living place. For now, don't try to create too much noise. When I reach there, we can assume our positions." As soon as he finished talking, Avneet walked into the room.

She was looking down towards the knot she had made on her waist

She was looking down towards the knot she had made on her waist. "Is this okay, I mean it's not my first time wearing a saree but, I usually tighten it up, can you help me tie it a bit loose?" She looked up from the saree and saw that he was already staring at her. Her cheeks flushed slightly. Looking a bit more she could tell he had changed into formal clothes.

( Can this be considered formal? Yes, yes it can be in my book

( Can this be considered formal? Yes, yes it can be in my book. Also just imagine he's got a light beard in this pic)

Siddharth was completely dumbstruck. She's wearing Indian today. She looks amazing. He was up from his seat in the blink of an eye and was already walking towards her. Avneet stared at him as he walked up to her. Heart beat increasing at every step he took towards her. As soon as he approached her, his hands went over to her exposed waist. Slightly caressing the sides of it. "Hmm, you have to loosen up a bit." Gently and slowly his hands roamed over the knot she tied and undid it. Bringing forth the excess fabric in his hands and folding it. "Now what do I do?" He looked up to her, he himself did not know how to tie a saree. Avneet looked at him with great surprise on her face. "I thought you knew.." Siddharth looked at her once again. She looked really nice with this saree on. God knows what pulled him up from his seat and made him walk all the way to her, even going as far as to undoing the knot she tied, as if he really knew how to tie a saree.

Avneet smiled gently and began to guide his hands over her saare while commenting on how to tie a saree. Siddharth giddied over touching her bare waist, the soft skin. In about three minutes, the undone saree was tied and loosely. It helped the fetus to not suffocate and covering her up sufficiently, with enough grip over the hips. Siddharth hadn't had enough however, to tease her a little was already a habit of his. He pulled her close, turning her around and hugging her from behind. Clearing away the hair from her back and breathing down it. He spoke near her ear "Are you going to miss me?" The fragrance of the fruity soap mingled in his nostrils and he inhaled some more. It was kind of addicting. Avneet stiffened. "Is that something you have to ask to know? Don't you think you're bullying me?" She turned towards him, her eyes were firm, but watery. Oh no, is she about to cry again? Siddharth hurriedly caressed her cheeks. As if cajoling a child to not cry. "I just wanted to tease you a little." She glared at him at the end of his words. How dare you say that!?

"Don't tease me about something like this. Nobody is certain when you'll return." Her last sentence was spoken so low, even she could not hear it. She closed up on him unknowingly. Looking right into his eyes. These eyes, she wanted to look into them each and every day. Yet whenever she was happy there was always separation between them. She stared and stared down more until her face was touching his, giddiness began to take over her. Her lips parted, as if at this very moment she will consume his lips. Her throat dry as she continued to have her mouth open, but still not making a move. Her eyes running about from his lips to his eyes then back to his lips again. This cycle continued for as long as a minute and thirty seconds. Siddharth was really thoroughly astonished, and utterly amused. At last, her hands reached out to hold onto the collar of his blazer, before sinking into his chest with a sigh. "I have an hour left before I leave." He was a jerk for saying that. Her body trembled slightly. Could he not read the mood? He just had to say that now? She looked up from his chest, clean tears spilled out of her eyes. "Cry baby." He muttered before he wiped her tears and caressed her cheeks with the pad of his thumb.

She leaned into his touch, flowing and melting as if she was water. "Why..why can't you take me with you?" She could not understand what was so urgent to be leaving her aside and going about doing it. Siddharth lightly shook his head. This woman.. "You cannot come with me..you have to take care of yourself. You aren't you anymore, you are developing to be a mother. Put some consideration for our child." She cowered listening to his words. That was right, she wasn't just Avneet Kaur, an independent woman anymore. She was Avneet Nigam, a mother to be very soon. She pouted and slanted him a side glance. Then hung her head low. How selfish of you Avneet Nigam. Just as she raised her head up, her face was cupped into his hands. Surprised, she questions with her eyes. "I'm leaving soon, at least give me something to think about over the time.." he bent down to claim her mouth. The fresh minty breath coupled with her cherry lipgloss was surprisingly very addicting. He bent down and picked her up to carry her in his arms, Avneet was slightly alarmed, but could not voice her thoughts out. She was still being kissed.

He walked over to their bed before letting her down onto the mattress gently, and climbing the bed, looming above her. He gently caressed her hair before leaning down to capture her lips again. Her hands shot out and held him by the neck, pulling him down slightly. As the two were busy kissing each other, there were loud footsteps that continued to be heard, behind it, were another set of footsteps. Low voices could be heard speaking to each other. "Si-hmm~Siddharth~.." this low sound came from the couple's room. The two were indulging in each other. Avneet huffed and tried not to moan out so much as he continued to attack her neck and jaw with wet kisses. He rushed to pull the blouse off of her, before getting down to licking and biting into the two emerged peaks that fascinated him. His hands were very naughty, not giving her the time to rest and continued to inch over to her abdomen, softly squeezing and pinching the side of her waist, making her jolt from time to time, yet making her feel so good it was unavoidable to want more. Soon the clashing of boots on the floor was heard clearly and the door that was tightly shut, opened with great force.