Unyielding Aura

Avneet's POV
My outfit for today wasn't exactly the best seeing this pervert of a prick couldn't keep his eyes and hands off of me.

Nothing wrong with my outfit, nothing at all! But for a sick pervert like him

Nothing wrong with my outfit, nothing at all! But for a sick pervert like him..it was too much. I tried shifting and coming out of the strange position I was in because of him. He had me pinned to the wall. Not fair! He's so strong and I'm just a weak woman.. "let me go Mr Nigam or I will scream!" He clamped my mouth shut at once. His left eye brow raised. "I would love for you to scream,

but not for the reason you want to.." my hands being held high up, above my head, my mouth sealed shut from his big hand. All I could do was mumble things. My eyes roaming the room, taking in his every movement. "Tch, look what you got yourself in..if only you had heard me out." His husky voice travelled to my ears. Instantaneously I felt tremors descend my spine. What is he? A flipping spine breaker? Gosh such heavy tremors..

I could tell my skin was bedecked with goosebumps now. "Ahh..this sight is so pleasing to the eyes.." he articulated his feelings before me. My eyes hooded, and pinned at him. What zemblanity! I should report him for this obscene action! What took over him to take such actions? Against my own will?! "You have beautiful eyes Ms Nandra.." I blinked up at him. Really? Trying to butter me up is he?

That won't do at all! I have to do something! Think-think-think-thi-oh of course! I bit his hand to which he retreated cursing out. "Serves you right!( I walk forwards, speedily wiping my mouth) I told you to remove your hands off of me! How dare you touch me with your filthy hands!?" I lunged forwards to slap him. "Oh come on, don't be a kill joy..I was having so much fun teasing you."

He stated, making it sound matter of factly and clutched onto my arms again, pushing me up against him. His eyes crinkle as the huge smile now plastered on his face reached up to his eyes. He's enjoying this?! He's put me in such a shameful state and is rejoicing over my helplessness?! "I will report to my father about this obscene behaviour of yours! He will surely kick you out of the company!"

Thinking that maybe him doing such a thing wasn't so bad, after all it could really help me get the position I once lost. "Try if you might, Let's see what the outcome will be." "The outcome will be as planned, you will be out and I will take the CEO's position!" His soft chuckle resounded in my empty office, an echo of the sound followed back. "Do you have any proof against me?..do you Ms Nandra?.."

oh lord! How comes I haven't thought of that?! I haven't got a single valid clue against this prick! "I do as a matter of fact!" He doesn't need to know whether I have a proof or not. "Oh is it? Show me.." "Show you? Why? So you could destroy it?" Humph try me Mr Nigam! "You don't have a single proof against me Ms Nandra, in fact you just made up a lie on the spot..how clever..but not clever enough to frame me."

Speculating his words I did a double take of him. How does he know that? What brought him to the conclusion? There, I saw that same annoying smirk on his face again. Shall I head butt him?! What chances do I have to overtake him with power? Slim to none! This fricking boulder of a human being won't let me. I sighed as my shoulders slumped down in defeat."What do you want Mr Nigam?"