Smooth Talker

Avneet's POV
I woke up in the middle of the night. The time displayed was 2:45 am. Needless to say I was thirsty and needed to quench my thirst. I look to the bedside table to see an empty jug of water. Sighing I get out of bed and felt the cold breeze slightly graze over my warm skin, making me shiver. "Looks like I might have to start wearing pyjamas to sleep soon" right now I was clad in a thin black night gown made of the finest silk.

I head out with the empty jug in my hand, carefully paving my way to the kitchen. "Hmm put him on the phone..Klaud?..27789BB46..you think this was hard to crack?" I halt in my tracks. That sounds like him.. and who is he talking to? Who's Klaud? I tip toe a little closer to eavesdrop on the conversation. There he was, with just his bottoms on, standing before the window by the living room, peering out.

His back muscles flexing and it looked even more serious when the light from the moon shone on half of him. "How naive..tell Satou he's running to a dead end...(scoffs) I thought Marcus knew better ask him" this guy... he's definitely doing shady business! If I don't want to be embroiled in this i need to be out of here! I slowly make my way to the kitchen but I'm stopped midway when I step on keys tied to a keychain, causing him to stop talking and craning his neck towards my direction. Who throws keys on the floor like this?!

Curse my fate! His eyes turn into slits before he hung up. Looking at him like this makes my heart beat even more faster. I don't want to die! I slowly crane my neck the other way, looking for ways to escape. Not even a step later I was stopped. "What are you doing here?" His tone as blithe as it could get.

He stood before me in an imposing manner, brushing his hair lightly with his fingers

He stood before me in an imposing manner, brushing his hair lightly with his fingers. His chest and arms filled with muscles were so enticing, I wanted to touch him. Handsome.. "Water..I-I was here to get water..I didn't hear anything I promise.."

he narrowed his eyes even more, I was trying not to look suspicious but I don't think it was working, not to mention I couldn't stop myself from looking at the front view. "I didn't ask you...but now that you've mentioned it yourself..tell me..what have you heard?" Is he deaf?! I just told him I didn't listen to anything! "I didn't hear anything..!" A sly smile crossed his face. "I hate people who lie Mrs Nigam...be a good girl and tell me what you've heard..or the consequences will be dire.." I flinched at his words.

So..he will kill me if I don't tell him..? Curse him! Did I have to meet him this late in the night?! Sighing I open my mouth to speak. "I just told you Mr Nigam! I didn't hear anything! Stop accusing m-" his index finger's tip touched my lips slightly. "I didn't know these sweet lips lie..?" I look up at him shocked. What is he doing?! His index finger and thumb caressed the outline of my lips before leaning down to my ears.

"It's bad to eavesdrop Mrs Nigam.." my breath got caught in my mouth. The jug in my hand slipped and dropped to the floor. Clashing and emanating a loud disturbing noise, but it wasn't enough to distract Mr Nigam from me. He turned me around and rest his head on my shoulder. Breathing into my ear. If I was holding on then I let go this very instant. He was making me feel weird..and curse him for it wasn't the bad kind.