Trip To Greece, Thessaloniki

Avneet stood beside Siddharth as she bid her father farewell. Looking at her surroundings, looking bored. "Why does it have to be for over two months?.." she finally voiced out her question. Her father wasn't the least bit surprised at her question. He gently smiled at her. "Do your best and give us grandchildren.. spend more time with each other, it's just a little over two months..if I could, I would've given you the whole year off,

unfortunately there would be a lot of work piling up in the company that you would have to complete after arriving, I don't want to put too much work on your shoulders..take care.." Avneet bit her lips as she saw the back fo her father, passing by the entrance of the airport and departing from them. Kids..spending time with him?..I.. "let's go Mrs Nigam.." Siddharth snapped his fingers in front of her.

She suddenly found herself looking at those familiar pool of hazel, and unwittingly her cheeks were painted light pink. It didn't end there though, her nape was slowly getting painted a light pink too. She noticed how she's not behaving herself lately, take this morning as an example. He walked out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel hung to his waist, unknowingly or wittingly she had her eyes trained on him. She couldn't look away even if she wanted to.

Everything else blurred, just his moving figure, that was busy doing god knows what, remained crystal clear in her eyes. She didn't pay any attention to his findings, but she was completely mesmerised by the view in front of her. Coming back to the present, she shook like a leaf when her gaze fell on his plump lips. She unconsciously nodded her head, keeping her eyes fixed to where she desired the most. Siddharth noticed her dazed self and couldn't help but to feel amused.

He rode the two suitcases as he walked off, expecting her to follow, yet she remained standing listlessly where she was. Deep in her thoughts. Siddharth roughly sighed before walking over to her. He set his suitcases aside before picking her in his arms, startled, Avneet gave out a frantic cry, but quietened down when she found herself in Siddharth's arms. At any rate, she found herself cozying up to his chest, her right hand circled his nape as she cling onto him.

She knew that whether she believed it or not, she would be deeply rooted to her thoughts and imaginations. It would be best to have someone help her get to the plane, rather working like a broken cassette. Siddharth got someone to tow the two suitcases, while he held his wife and made way to their terminal. Her cheeks reddened further, embarrassed as everyone present had their eyes directed to the two who walked in as if they owned the airport. Which might just be true.. 🤭

"Terminal 5..flight to Greece will take off in 15 minutes time, please proceed to make way to your respective seats." They had been waiting sometime after their passports had been checked and their suitcases had been scanned. The call for their flight had arrived, he had the man adjust their suitcases in the bunks above their seat's heads. At the foot of the stairs, he walked carefully up and inside the airplane. Avneet had hid her face in his chest, not daring to cast a single glance at the world.

She had been surprised when he suddenly scooped her up in his arms, but seeing as the situation best fit for her to be carried away and not stand alone to mull over things, she didn't utter a single refute. Soon, both were seated in their respective seats, right next to each other. Avneet felt like she was surrounded with a foreign miasma, this miasma, it didn't want to harm her, but it wanted to envelop her and bring her to a place she would naturally hate.

Sitting next to him gave her unbelievable thoughts. She was ashamed of herself for feeling and imagining things that wouldn't be good for her. She hates him after all..doesn't she? Or does she? Trapped in what seemed like a never ending loop of emotions and foreign feelings she closed her eyes, wanting to sleep the matter off. Beside her, Siddharth watched as she rest her eyes.