Picturesque Painting

Standing outside her room door, he began to contemplate. Whether he should go in, or not. This was optional. It just felt like for the past week or so, she had been abandoned after their last meeting. Even though, with his prestige title, he didn't have to go visit her, he had to for the sake of his plan. Little by little, make her so hollow she crumbles when he wants her to.

He pushed open the door to her room and entered as he willed. Her figure was right in front of him. She sat humbled by the window. Her bright eyes stare out the window. The view wasn't so bad, but it was not distracting enough to bring her forth some joy. Silk maroon dress adorned her petite figure, the long sleeves fluttered as the wind trespassed the room. She looked like a beautiful painting.

A painting of a beautiful, lonely woman, staring out the window.

What was she thinking of? Deep down, this image had been engraved in his heart and mind. So picturesque. So mesmerising. Her hair fluttered along the long sleeves, tendrils brushed again her face. She had her head bowed, looking super sad. He stood as he admired the view.

The sighs that left past her lips were honeyed. They called out to you for company. A powerful deprivation of affection shoved into your faces.

The moment seemed to still, but the picturesque painting moved as if alive. Her bewitching eyes roamed the outside, as if on a look out for something..or someone. These past few days, she'd seen more than just the old scenery outside the window. She'd seen him, countless times to be precise. Yet, not a single time was she recalled by the man. He pranced around with his men, who were by his side and carried a continuous flow of words left and right.

Although she could not hear those words, she was aware he was really busy. But still, he could come for a little while and greet her. As his wife, did she not deserve his attention? Was she not worth his time? Her heart ached a little. Where was the routine of the past? Why were there no sights of him in her vicinity? It's like she's an item to be kept inside the house, stored away for god knows what reason. And no one is to touch this item.

Where was the sudden advents of his kisses and touches? He'd done so much before, so why was there a stop to his actions now? Had she done something to anger him? Had she said something to anger him? Why was he never around? Even when he made love to her before, his behaviour was strange. As if, she was not his wife..but a hooker from a bar. She sighed once again.  "So boring.." she would feel exhausted if she could not find something to do.

But all she had for her entertainment was a new phone. She couldn't even call her father for work. Speaking of father, he wasn't even aware of her disappearance. He must be worried. She stood up from the chair, neatly tidying her dress and turned around. She was not in her right state of mind, she could not notice the huge statue of her husband who was blank as he stared deep into her.

Walking by the bed, she stilled. Why did it feel like she was being watched? Now that she was going to turn around she was stopped. "What is so troubling that you hadn't even noticed me?.." Siddharth's warm breath hit the exposed neck, waking the baby hairs on her neck. Stupefied as she was, she still turned to look at the man who haunted her thoughts. There he was, the same hazel green eyes, the same button like nose, those familiar plump lips.

There was still a decent distance left between the two. She was flushed when she saw her husband again. "H-Hi-" the belt adorned on her waist, with a gentle pull she was already stuck to his chest. Surpassing the decent distance. She lift up her head, heart hammering hard against her chest. This, this was how he behaved before. "You are distracted?.." his husky voice ensued, followed by the musky scent of his cologne bathed in his sweat.

Yes, she was distracted. And it was really unhealthy to be obsessed with someone so much. She tried to pull herself out of his chest. Her belt was still being clutched by his big hand. The feel of his hand against her soft stomach, gave her butterflies. "I wasn't..distracted.." she hung her head low. In his presence, even if she wanted to happily cling onto him, it was impossible. The way he looks at her now, had changed drastically.

"What is it?.." subconsciously she stepped back, only to collide back into his chest. Right, she was still being held by the belt. He looked down to her. Romance, that's what she was after. Then she would get romance, until she has to fulfil her part of the plan. He bowed down to capture her lips, lips that were being gnawed at by her teeth.

All of a sudden, she was kissed. How is she going to react? Her immediate reaction was to embrace him and respond to the kiss, only, that was not what she did. She softly pushed against his chest, and pulled her mouth away from his prying one. "Please stop.." gently breathing, she eyed him. His face showed clear confusion. "What is it?..you don't want this?" Was he overestimating her?

But that was not what Vishal said. He mentioned how women liked to be coddled by their husbands, wanting to be pampered is their basic need, so what was wrong with this one? Avneet's eyes shone the hurt she had been through the past week. Lonely and no one to run to. She was silenced within these four walls. "I don't want this.." her graceful and alluring looking self looked even more tempting now that he's had a taste of her.

He'd taken note of her uneasiness, however. Maybe this was what she didn't want, and if that is so, he would not impose on her. "Fine, we may not kiss again.." hearing this however, Avneet looked even more upset. "T-That's not what I meant..I just don't want this as of this instance.." Siddharth glanced at her, eyes full of observation. Did Vishal lie to him? Or was she an odd one?

Whatever it was, it should not be continued without better understanding of this woman's mood. "Do you want to kiss now?.." if she didn't want to kiss now, he could be on his way to his study room. He had better things to do than to waste his time on her whims. Avneet flushed red at his straightforward question. She did want to kiss, she just wanted to vent her frustration out. Why was she left alone for the past week?

Everything provided, she was living a lavish life. But the one she needed to see the most was not present, of course she would be mad. "I do.." she took a bold step toward and stood before him. Her eyes, as clear as the bright day looked on in anticipation. But the feeling of lips she was craving did not reach to her. *Knock-Knock* There was someone knocking on the door. "Master, I was informed of the matters Sir Zeke had gone to accomplish, he's here now, and he requests your audience.."

Without another word to spare, the messenger outside left. Not only did he leave, he strung along the one she was facing just a few moments before. "I have to leave.." not a single glance her way, hurriedly he approached the door and he was out. Avneet looked on baffled. What just happened in the span of a minute? Weren't they about to kiss?! Unfair! This is so unfair!! "Humph! And you so happily tagged along that man?! Is he your wife or am I?!"

The anger she had held within, now seem to erupt. She had sort of had enough of nonsense for a day. He appeared like a fleeting cloud, raining her with desire and left as soon as she had begun to feel the desire! She regretted wasting time now, if only she had held him in her arms and responded to his kiss earlier..something must have happened! Something was better than nothing!!