Her Benign Plan

After travelling for two arduous hours, she was drenched in sweat. A simple shower wouldn't suffice, so she gladly settled for a relaxing bath. Washing herself thoroughly, she desired to get rid of his scent that was lingering on her. "Uncivilised human being! Does he not know common courtesy?! He dare make me kiss him in a situation like that?!!" Sitting in the bathtub, she rashly rubbed her skin, places that had his smell, up until now. "Oh, I assure you I know what common courtesy is..Mrs Nigam.." and hearing his croaky voice she stiffened.

Blinking twice she turned around to see him standing behind her, in just a towel. She scanned him from head to toe. How did he get in here? How come I didn't hear him?! Then she looks at what he's wearing again. Just a towel.. she forced her eyes to look up at him, the smirk is always there in her case. Shame bubbled inside her, she pulled the curtain close, closing off his image. "Y-y-y-you! W-What are you doing h-here?!.." the curtain that she held with all her strength, was pulled away and his face appeared before her.

Not just his face! His whole body is right here! She immediately looked down to see that she was covered in foam. Sighing in relief, but still keeping her guard on. He began walking closer, pulling the curtain all the way. "Turn around.." he ordained, shocked she complied. Huh?Wait a minute?! He's not supposed to be here in the first place! She turned around, surprised to see him already in the bathtub, looking at her questioningly. This..this guy!!!

"Mr Nigam..have you not humiliated me enough? Why are you here?!" She angrily spat her words at him. Occasionally her eyes followed the movements of his body, the flexing muscles and his lingering eyes. "Come here.." at that, her lashes fluttered like the wings of a butterfly. "This..you! What do you want to do?!..I'm warning you if you dare do someth-" he rolled his eyes before taking her wrist and pulling her close to him, she landed right in front of him, resting her hands on his chest for support. "You talk too much Mrs Nigam..want me to shut that mouth of yours?.."

His playful tone ensured her he was joking, but She absolutely couldn't trust this guy! "Besides..if I were to do something indecent with my wife..wouldn't that be alright?..even father wants something to happen.." She stared at his eyes, his bewitching hazel eyes. "Mr Nigam-" "Shhh..I just want to relax..don't you?.." his right hand shot out cupping the left side of her face, his thumb hovering over her lips. Her mouth was open, so she ended up exhaling all her breath. Why is he like this?.. he makes me so angry! How hateful!

Siddharth who seemed to have read her mood, lowered down to her ear, in a mood to tease "Were you expecting something Mrs Nigam?.." Stunned, Avneet glared at him. "What is there to expect?! No! Why would I expect?!" Nonsense! She muttered under her breath. Siddharth chuckled a little darkly. "Do you want to see what there is to expect Mrs Nigam?..do not provoke me..we're married..and nothing will hold me back if I ever felt like taking you.." his man ego hurt seeing she took him lightly for that matter.

Avneet blushed unwillingly, still glaring at him. Siddharth understood she didn't have the face to look him right in the eye, he turned her around. So now her back was facing him. He ran his rough hands over her smooth, fair skin. Caressing the outline of her body as slow and as teasingly as possible. Avneet wasn't in her right state of mind, she never liked his touches, but now, she felt tingles. She unconsciously shrivelled up, lightly trembling, still feeling his touches.

Her eyes were closed and her mouth was slightly open. Avneet, who was half awake and half not, felt colossal confusion. She wasn't supposed to enjoy his touch, but as she could not come up with any other reason to justify her actions, she based it on the account of her having a relaxing bath, the soap meant to mitigate the soreness and the pain was working. She was right here, right where anything could lead to, right next to him, he couldn't hold in the urge to touch her.