The Ethereal Love Making

There was peace and serenity glowing upon the room, just as the sunshine that peeked through the translucent curtains. Siddharth deeply stared at the petite woman that lay naked in bed, sound asleep. The red and purplish marks bedecked her creamy, soft skin. The mark of his fingers on her throat. He recalled how she begged him to do that to her last night. He looked away, she was too tempting to look at in this state. He could reason with himself if she was still dressed and was present innocent before him. If she didn't look like she'd given him the best night of his life, and hers, he could reason. But here she was, lying next to him, naked. Reminding him of the gobsmacking love making of last night. Her eyes were filled with nothing but love and lust for him.

How could he, presently being badly affected by her appearance, reason? His eyes lingered at the ceiling before going back to the woman that was breathing lightly. She will be going away today. Sent to location S. He also had a lot to regenerate with the plan. "Hmm~.." Avneet stirred in her sleep, then hummed, before turning around and going back to sleep. Her back, unclothed, and filled with his marks. Reminded him of last night again. Tantalising his every bit of existence. Forcing him to react in a way he shouldn't. He felt himself harden. The duvet that covered her to some extent, now fell way below, showing half of her robust and perky bottoms.

"You're hands are perfect the way they are..around my neck.." she urged him not to take things lightly, and pressed him to grab her by the throat. The previous times they had sex, she was drugged. Her involvement was very little, but last night she was sober, with her energy bursting forth, she gave him one hell of a time. She was not too shy to ask for what she wanted. Every word that left past her lips wasn't all too intelligible, but it was enough for him to rail her for as long as she kept moaning for him. Her earnest begging and moans solidified the interim of desires that boggled his mind. Then continuing on to harass him with every thrust that jostled up her entire being on his mattress. With every jubilant ad hoc, she tried to put out her fire with his ice.

She was quite loquacious, luring him in as her words were of a siren's. He was at a loose end, she rubbed him the right way, taking his all, up to the hilt. Using her charms, she wound him to her finger. She also left no stones unturned in seducing him completely. He was but a man, losing himself was way easier, then finding his way out. So he fell, into the trap she mobilised. Vivaciously vining him up into all that she was. He sighed, last night was ethereal. The visions of last night sneaked glances at him, and he could not for the life of him push past any away. He was entrenched into what last night consisted. The vixen's mellow touch stirred his senses so violently, he found himself at a war with his emotions and logic. He could not begin to surmise just how, before he gave vent to his venial moment of senility.

Her seraphic visage, that could bring heavens down for her, what more him, a mortal, was he capable of warding her off? It was a reciprocal patter of love and lust, that paved the alleyway to chase down the high they felt. She was receptive of all he gave, which wired his mind to recoil, but his hands, his body was too perfectly enmeshed with hers, he did not have the will to move away. After all, it was the pleasure's doing. His mind, even though boggled, was becoming testy by the seconds. Her tender flesh around his thews was a new discovery, it was mesmerising, but very unnerving at the same time. His mind was occupied with versatility. His body was taking wing, but his mind stood on the ground. Contemplating whether to be on the wing or not. She consumed him with her gentle touch, almost like a zephyr. He tightened around her as he pledged the coming orgasms hers.

The visions desisted and vanished into thin air, leaving the most realest thing he could connect to last night's pleasurable encounter. The vixen herself. An overwhelming courage wound over him and he found himself pulling off the duvet that covered her naked body. Once she was seen in her birth form again, he sighed. What was he doing? Just a night's pleasure can mould his mind? Yes but she gave water to his desiccated desert. She deserved more attention from here on. At that, he stopped reasoning with himself. His large hand grappled onto her perky bottoms and squeezed them ever so lightly. She stirred a little, once more letting out a hmm sound. At that moment, whatever he felt down on, he couldn't care less about.

Shifting towards her, he pulled her with a gentle force so she could face him. In the process of it all, she quietly opened her eyes, startling Siddharth a bit. He thought he could masturbate to her while she slept, but how could he have known she would wake up with just a little moving? She beamed at him. "Good morning husband.." Siddharth looked down below, then at her face. "Yes..good morning" he was conflicted. He needed to take care of his business, but she was up now. Avneet looked at the frown on his face, she also noticed how his gaze lingered at his crotch too. "Do you need help?.." she could tell he was facing a problem. A problem she would be all too happy to take care of for him. Siddharth looked back at her, contemplating. "Remember..husband" she said pointing towards him "and wife." She finished pointing towards herself.

All resistance was thrown out the window. "If you will, then." She moved closer to him, lifting her legs up and sitting over his lap, aligning herself with his pulsing member. Biting down on her lower lip, she lowered herself on him, taking in his length inside of her. "Hah~.." she looked up into his eyes. She began by saying "Last night..it was euphoric." The redness spread to her cheeks again. Siddharth gently nodded. "Kiss me, as I move on top of you.." Siddharth complied almost immediately, forcing his tongue inside her mouth, while rigorously guiding her hips to move. Her hands rest atop his chest for support. Siddharth looked at her while he continued to kiss her. The energy may be a little lacking from last night, nonetheless, she took him in unsparingly. The room was vast and quiet, her moaning and efforts to make him release, echoed inside it.

She looked pleasing to the eyes right now. Parting her lips away from his, she flirtatiously spoke "How do you want me Siddharth?.." she confronted him. "This thing we're doing here..there's more than one way to go about it.." she looked him dead in the eyes. She meant what she said. "However I please?" "Yes!.." she said while continuing to move on top of him. In the blink of an eye, the scenery was changed. She found herself lying beneath him on the mattress. She smiled. "Go on.." and she felt it. Clutching onto the bedsheet, arching her back, she encouraged him. She had consented, she had invited, she had given him the green light. He could feel his reasoning ebb away, and all he wanted now was to feel her. Once more, she had him enslaved to her charms, more of, enslaved to what she had to offer. The torrent of thrusts within her commenced and she concurred to the delving fulfilment. He wanted her in the most simplest way.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
I feel like if I were to write a sex scene, I could do so much better writing it in phrases that best suit the situation, then to actually write it word by word. What do you guys think?