ch. 16

[ for the sake of the story, we're gonna pretend that sunlight doesn't do anything to a fresh tattoo. okay? okay. ]

jisung and minho walked down the stairs, backpacks in hand.

jisung's parents were sat at the kitchen table, when his mother gasped at the sight of his hair.

"jisung! what did you do to your hair?!" she asked shocked, walking up to him and looking at it.

his father got up from his seat and gasped, "again?! what is making you do this?!"

jisung just shrugged and grabbed minho's hand and walked out the door, leaving his parents flabbergasted.

even minho, who followed the younger with his mouth wide open.

jisung glanced at him and laughed, "what? why are you looking at me like that?" he asked, snapping minho from his trance.

"i don't know, but that was hot." he smirked.

"i could kiss you right now, y'know." he said, jisung smirking at him.

"then why don't you?"

and that made minho blush, before he chuckled and pulled the younger into a passionate and lowkey kinda needy kiss.

"let's get to school now then." jisung said, as he pulled away and continued walking.

——

school had ended hours ago, darkness seeping into the sky as minho wandered around the streets with music playing in his earphones.

so many things were on his mind, jisung, his family, school and different things of all sorts.

before he knew it, it was past midnight. and he snuck into his own bedroom, knowing that everyone else was asleep.

well, except for one person.

minho just knew he was awake, and so he quietly knocked on the door. hearing a quiet hum come from the other side, he opened the door and went to sit on the bed.

"hyung..." he called out quietly.

chan hummed again.

"i.. w—went to visit my parents again..." he whispered with hesitation.

chan sat up and looked at him, "what did they say?" he asked quietly.

minho looked down sadly, "my dad slapped me.."

"what?! are you okay?" chan asked, whispering to make sure he didn't wake anybody else up.

"t—they were insulting you, you're my best friend. i had to defend you, hyung.." minho said sadly, voice breaking.

chan sighed, "i know, minho. but, you shouldn't let them hurt you." he said, as minho leaned his head on the olders shoulder.

"they already did that too many times.." he mumbled, minho sighing in response.

"what happened after?" he asked, "i went to the spot, and jisung found me." the younger whispered.

"do you like him?" chan asked.

minho huffed, "i don't know, probably."

"he makes me feel safe, hyung.. i think i do." he said, as chan nodded.

the older hummed, "you should ask him out."

"how? i suck at relationships, you know that." minho said, making chan chuckle.

"don't ask me, i suck at relationships too." both boys laughed, "ask seungmin, 'cause i can't help you." he continued.

"okay, goodnight hyung." minho whispered, leaving to his room.

he laid down in his bed and stared up at the ceiling, before he sighed and turned to face the wall.

he was tossing and turning all night, after what felt like hours of turning around and around he glanced at the clock on his bedside table.

3:26am.

great.

but that's when he heard a quiet knock on his window. he sat up, squinting his eyes when he noticed bright orange hair.

he quickly got up and opened the open, allowing the boy to crawl in and attack him with a hug.

"woah," jisung chuckled, "did you miss me?" he asked, while hugging back just as tight.

minho nodded his head and breathed in the youngers sweet flower-like scent.

"i missed you too, min." jisung smiled.

"i can't sleep.." minho mumbled, jisung humming.

"cuddles?" he quietly asked, making minho smile and nod.

the two boys crawled into the olders bed and instantly wrapped their arms around each other, jisung whispering the lyrics to one of minho's favourite song.

the moment minho laid down with the younger, he almost immediately fell asleep to the youngers gentle voice.

"sung..?" minho whispered, the other humming.

"thank you.."

"you're welcome, min." jisung said, smiling and kissing the olders head softly 🥺🥺🥺

——

short chapter but it's cute :D