ch. 21

thank you for 1k reads! :D

the whole weekend had passed, jisung finally had his phone back but was still grounded.

he could barely ever leave the house, only allowed to leave for school. it was suffocating, staying in the house so long.

but at the same time, it was his fault. he shouldn't have went to the party, he shouldn't have snuck out.

and now the guilt was slowly seeping in and picking at him.

he walked into the school, without minho by his side.

"where's minho, stuck in jail? or did he break up with you?" daewon asked, jisung rolling his eyes.

"i haven't seen you out in awhile, jisung. did your parents finally figure out that you're a f—"

"shut the fuck up!" jisung yelled, without realizing that he was holding daewon by the collar and pushing him against the lockers.

everyone stared silently as daewon quivered in fear, and jisung slowly let him go, mumbling an apology and running off to his first class.

jisung sighed as he sat in his seat, what has gotten into him?

"what's with the long face?" jeongin asked as he sat beside him.

jisung rubbed his hands over his face and sighed again, "i don't know."

"it's just been a really hard week..." he mumbled.

"everyone was talking about how your parents scolded you in front of everyone at the police station." the younger said, opening up his english textbook.

"yeah, i literally on house arrest. and i'm not allowed to see minho, because they think he's a 'bad influence.'" jisung said, groaning in frustration.

"what's up with your mom and thinking all your friends are bad influences?" jeongin asked, nibbling on his crackers lmao.

"i don't know, they just don't want me to have friends, i guess." jisung shrugged, as the teacher came in and started the lesson.

——

jisung walked into the cafeteria, all he could hear were whispers from all around the room.

"i heard he got in a fight with jung daewon."

"his parents probably found out he was dating minho."

"they were yelling at him in the police station after he got arrested."

people just don't know how to shut up, don't they? jisung could feel stares coming from all directions, and he felt like an alien.

"i guess good boy really has gone bad." he could hear a familiar voice snicker from behind him.

"are you all just gonna keep whispering and spreading rumours about me?" he asked, turning around to see jung daewon smirking at him.

"are you gonna try and fight us?" daewon asked, his friends around him snickering.

"we all know han jisung can't fight, and that he's nothing but fa**ot." he said, staring at him straight in the eye.

this is what sent jisung off. after all these weeks of daewon tormenting him, he's finally had enough of it.

jisung swung a hard punch at daewon, and he stumbled almost falling over.

"you little shit." he mumbled, running at the other. jisung punched and eventually pushed daewon off.

"little shit? says the one going around and spreading dumb fucking rumours!" jisung yelled, ignoring minho's yells from behind him.

"get off him!" he yelled, trying to separate the two.

"you fucking bitch—" jisung yelled, swinging punches at the other.

daewon fell on the floor, and jisung straddled him, swinging hits at daewons face as minho and hyunjin tried to pull him off.

jisung swung another punch at the other and there was a loud cracking sound, making everyone freeze.

the cafeteria door opened, the principal and multiple teachers running in the room.

minho and hyunjin finally pulled jisung off the very angry and bloody daewon. the teachers helped daewon off the floor and to the nurses office, while the principal stood in front of them, fuming with anger.

"han jisung, to my office. now!" his loud voice boomed, making jisung flinch.

——

jisung was sat in the principals office, listening as he yelled on and on about his behaviour.

"han jisung, i am very disappointed in you." mr. jung said, jisung not having the guts to look him in the eye.

"since you usually never act like this, you will only be getting suspended for two weeks. you shall come collect your work tomorrow morning." he spoke, jisung nodding and leaving the office to see his mother standing in the hall.

she quickly grabbed his arm and dragged him out to the car, slamming the car door after he got in.

the thick silence in the air only made the heavy feeling of dread become even heavier.

his mother parked in the driveway, and opened the front door, letting jisung walk inside first.

jisung silently began walking up the stairs, when his mother's voice stopped him.

"han jisung, get back down here now." she sternly said, the boy turning around and slowly walking back down.

"what is wrong with you?" she asked in disbelief.

"he was being an ass—"

"you broke his nose!" she said, jisung flinching at the tone of her voice.

"what was i supposed to do, mom? he was—"

jisung's shaky voice got cut off by a loud, piercing slap. so hard, that he lost his balance.

"go to your room, and do not come down!" her voice boomed, and jisung instantly ran for it.

he slammed his door and slowly slid down it, shaky sobs leaving his mouth. he wiped at his tears, but they just kept falling.

what was happening to him..?

——

stronger.. a strong boy-
(please tell me someone gets this)