ch. 20

jisung and minho were dancing closely together, but everyone in the room froze when they all heard someone yell.

"cops!"

jisung's mouth fell open and without realizing, they were both running out the back door, hand in hand.

hearing the shouts of the police only made them run faster and farther away, and jisung turned him head to see some unfortunate people getting either pinned to the ground, or handcuffed.

jisung almost tripped when he saw a familiar face pointing straight at him, the police officer from that night.

jisung let out a lace of curses and only pushed himself to run faster, almost running past minho, who was still tightly holding his hand.

"minho! it's that police officer from a few weeks ago!" he yelled, minho looking behind them to see him chasing them.

"fuck!" he yelled out, as they came in front of a fence.

the two boys quickly began climbing the fence, as the police officer finally caught up and tried grabbing their legs that were dangling at the top of the fence.

jisung laughed at the pissed off face of the police officer and jumped down on the other side.

minho grabbed jisung hand with a smirk and they continued running, eventually stopping to catch their breath.

jisung chuckled, adrenaline running through his veins. out of nowhere he pulled minho in by the collar and passionately kissed him.

minho instantly kissed back, too caught up in the kiss to notice the bright flashlight shining on them.

the sound of an awkward cough made the pull away, and they looked away to see police officers standing a few feet away from them.

"fuck—" they both said simultaneously, as two police officers came up and handcuffed them.

they were both shoved in the back seat of a police car, rolling their eyes at that same police officer smirking at them.

——

"sit, and stay." the officer sternly said, sitting them down on two chairs.

"can you at least take us out of these cuffs?" minho asked annoyed.

"considering it's not your first time here, no." he said.

jisung looked around the room, seeing many people from the party sitting in the room, without cuffs.

after a few minutes, jisung could hear the very angry voices of his parents.

"where is he? my son, han jisung! where is he?!" he could hear his mother yell.

jisung groaned and tried his best to hide behind minho's back, as minho just chuckled at him.

"don't you try to hide now, han jisung!" his father yelled.

"and minho, i expected more from you as his friend." his father said, pointing at the boy beside his son.

minho did nothing but roll his eyes with a sigh.

"the police told us that this is not the first time you're here. is that true, jisung?" his mother asked with his arms crossed and an angry look on her face.

jisung sighed and his shoulders slumped, "no, it's not." he admitted.

"han jisung, what has gotten into you?!"

"you've been changing your look, almost getting into fights! and now you got arrested?!" his mother scolded, jisung wanting to close his ears, but the cuffs holding him back.