ch. 14

after school

minho and jisung had parted ways, minho going home and jisung going to their spray paint spot.

he was playing music is his ears, blocking out any form of sound and spraying on one of the clean brick walls.

jisung got bored of the same old place, and took the bag filled with different colours of spray paint.

he walked through the city, occasionally stopping at random alleys and spraying a small design.

he continued walking around for hours on end, spray random designs wherever he wanted. it was nice, and oddly calming.

he enjoyed walking around the city, blasting his favourite artists songs in his ears, and spraying random and stupid designs.

this is what jisung consider fun. he felt free from the 'perfect' life his parents carved for him.

it seemed as if the mould his parents made for him perfectly fit him, little did his parents know, was that it didn't fit him at all.

he felted uncomfortable and claustrophobic. he had always wanted to get free from the mould.

and once he met minho, he finally did.

jisung climbed up the house, and up to minho's window.

he knocked on the door, seeing minho's sleeping form. he saw minho turn around and look towards his window tiredly.

minho got out of the bed, and opened the window, letting jisung climb in.

"what do you want?" minho yawned, getting back in bed.

"i'm bored, can we cuddle?" jisung asked, getting in beside minho.

minho wrapped his arms around the younger and jisung cuddled into his chest, instantly feeling warmer.

both boys quickly fell asleep in each other's arms, feeling warmth spread throughout both their bodies and throughout their hearts.

jisung knew that he was falling for the older, but was he gonna stop himself? no.

the next day

jisung and minho were walking around town, casually holding hands.

"hey, you wanna go visit jiyong?" minho asked, pointing towards the familiar tattoo shop.

jisung nodded and they both walked through the shops door, jiyong smiling the moment he saw them.

"hey, you guys here for anything?" he asked, walking up to them.

"no, we're just here for a visit." jisung smiled, the older nodding his head.

"well, you can look around if you wanna. a client wants a tattoo, so i gotta go." jiyong said, before walking into the back.

minho sat on the sofa and watched as jisung stared at the wall of tattoo designs.

"y'know.. i've always wanted a tattoo. i think they're cool, but my parents say that they're bad and that i'll become a gang member if i get one." jisung sighed, staring at a specific design at the very top.

"you should get one." minho smiled, jisung instantly shaking his head.

"no, i could never. and besides, i need my parents permission." jisung sighed sadly, before sitting down beside minho on the sofa.

"true, but what if we convince jiyong to give you one? and in a place your parents can't see?" minho smirked, tilting his head.

"maybe... i don't even know what i would get." jisung shrugged.

"mmh, i saw you eyeing that design up there." minho chuckled, pointing at the design on the wall.

"nah, i just think it's cool. i would never get it.." jisung sheepishly scratched his neck.

"i know you wanna, jisung." minho smirked, "we can ask jiyong."

jisung thought about it for a second, "don't tattoos hurt?" he asked.

"not really, it kinda depends on where you get it and how big it is." jiyong said, walking out from the back.

"why? you wanna get one?" jiyong asked, raising his eyebrows.

"n—"

"yes, he does. that one up there!" minho smiled, pointing up at the design jisung was staring at a couple minutes ago.

"nice choice, i can give it to you if you want me to?" the older asked, leaning on the wall.

"uhm.." jisung didn't know what to say. did he want to get it? yes, of course he did. but what will his parents think of it?

they'd probably disown him, and that was one of jisungs greatest fears.

he debating in his mind, before nodding his head.

"you know what? why the fuck not." jisung said, standing up and walking in the back.

he walked into the back, and sat on the black leather chair in a random booth.

"let's do this shit."

——

y'all i am SO SORRY FOR NO UPDATE, for like almost a month omg- i had really bad writers block and i couldn't write the next chapter and omg y'all must've been waiting i'm so sorry :((

also- i would really appreciate it if you checked out my new book, "i'm so afraid." it's also minsung and it's pretty sad, tysm
if you do! <3