ch. 29

jeongin was walking through the dark and almost empty streets, it was almost midnight.

the music he was listening to through his earphones suddenly paused and his phone start ringing.

he took out his earphones and answered, walking past a street.

"yeah, dad. i'm on my way. don't worry, i'll be fine." he said, his father on his phone sighed and then they both hung up.

jeongin continued walking, about to put his earphones back in when he heard a sound.

he furrowed his brows, peering into the dark alleyway he was standing in front of.

"h—hello?" he called out with confusion.

a cat walked out from the darkness and jeongin kneeled down and started petting the cat gently.

"where did you come from?" he hummed, smiling at the black cat.

there was another loud sound and jeongin looked up in fear, falling on his butt. he gasped when he saw minho weakly limp out of the alleyway.

"oh my god, minho?!" he asked, quickly getting up and running to the others side.

the boy had bruises and blood covering his face, and he was holding his side tightly.

"nothing, i'm fine. what're you doing here?" he asked, completely ignoring the questions the boy had asked.

"you're not fine, come on." jeongin said, "where're we going?" minho asked him.

"my house."

——

it was the next day, school had just ended and now minho and jisung were at the spot™️.

"so." jisung said, crossing his arms. minho looked at him and hummed, "jeongin told me he found you crawling your way out of an alleyway, all beaten up."

"so that explains the bruises and cuts, hmm?" he asked.

minho sighed, "i'm sorry, sung. i didn't want to tell you 'cause i knew you would get worried—" jisung cut him off with a kiss.

minho immediately kissed back, and when he pulled away, he looked at the younger with confusion.

"what was that for?" he breathed out.

"it was the only way i can get you to shut up." the younger said simply. he grabbed his boyfriends hand and they began walking in the direction of his house.

"i'm gonna introduce you to my babysitter, she's pretty cool. you'll like her." he smiled as they crossed the street.

"the one that gave you the tattoos?" minho smirked, looking at jisung's hand.

"who else?" the younger asked, minho shaking his head.

as jisung opened the door, it was quiet. completely different than a few nights before. "she must be at the store or something." he just shrugged.

the two of them went up to jisung's room and sat down on the bed, jisung set his bag down on the floor and turned around to see minho staring straight at him.

"why do you like me?" minho whispered, cupping the youngers face.

jisung stayed quiet for a second, "you make me feel... free." he said, then smiled.

"i like the feeling i get when we kiss, when we go spray painting," he said as minho nodded at his words.

"or when we're running from the cops." he said, making minho laugh slightly.

"maybe i shouldn't be with you. my friends think you're bad, my parents.. but i can't help it." he whispered.

"i get this exhilarating feeling whenever i'm with you. i like breaking the rules, it's fun. especially with you." he smiled, leaning in and their lips meeting.

minho smiled when he felt the younger smile into the kiss, and they just leaned closer and closer.

when the door suddenly opened.