ch. 3

1 week later

jisung's parents still weren't back from their business trip, it was only two weeks until they came back. meanwhile, minho and jisung had multiple tutoring sessions, slowly becoming closer.

"i'm bored." minho whined, flopping onto jisung's bed.

"we're literally only started half an hour ago and you're already bored?" jisung asked, turning towards the older with his roley chair.

"so?" minho looked at jisung.

"fine. let's play.....21 questions." jisung suggested, minho agreeing with the younger. they asked and answered some random questions for a couple minutes.

"what's something you can't stand?" minho asked jisung, looking over to him.

"well, i kinda can't stand the way i act."

"what do you mean?" minho asked with a confused expression.

"my parents always want to look like the 'perfect family' and i'm tired of it." jisung sighed, he was bored of always having to act "perfect." he wanted to let loose. "i'm not even allowed to get any piercings or tattoos. same with dying my hair, they don't let me do anything."

"damn man. that must be— oh my god, i just had the best idea." minho sat up quickly, jisung looking at him confused.

"let's go spray painting!" minho said, excited.

"what—no. my parents will kill me if they find out." jisung frowned.

"so? you said, you were tired of having to be perfect. this is your chance, jisung!" minho kept on encouraging the younger until he finally said yes.

they left jisung's house and went to minho's to get the stuff they needed, then quickly left. minho brought jisung to the place he always goes to.

"okay, just paint what you want." minho instructed the younger, beginning to paint whatever. jisung watched him and started painting something of his own. he didn't know what he was doing, but he just did what minho said. he painted what he wanted to. he simply painted the word 'music' with a messily done font. he finished really quickly and took a step back to admire the simple art.

"damn, for your first time, you did pretty good." minho smiled, looking at jisungs art.

"thanks—"

"what are you kids doing?!" a voice yelled, cutting the youngest off.

"shit—run! i'll grab the stuff!" minho yelled at jisung, jisung instantly running. he looked behind his shoulder and saw minho running closely behind him with two police officers chasing him.

"turn into the next alleyway on the right!" minho yelled at jisung. jisung followed what he said and turned, running down the alleyway.

"it's a dead end!" jisung yelled out, looking at the fence that was blocking his way. minho stopped next to him.

"were gonna have to jump the fence. we don't have time." minho said, beginning to climb over the fence.

"what are you doing? come on!" minho yelled, sitting on top of the fence.

"i've never jumped a fence before! let alone, run from the cops!" jisung yelled at him from the ground.