ch. 6

jisung and minho's movie ended but they still had nothing to do, so they went to another movie. considering they ditched school, they didn't have that much money. so, they did what any other person would do, they snuck into a different movie. they were about to sneak into another movie, when someone yelled at them.

"you two! you've been sneaking into different movies, have you?" a worker at the movie theatre yelled.

"no, sir. can you please let us go, we're gonna miss our movie." minho said calmly.

"no. i've seen you two like three times, get out. i don't want to use force." the man said, pointing towards the exit.

"alright, alright. you caught us. see ya." minho smirked, grabbing jisungs arm and walking towards the doors.

"you always do that!" jisung laughed at minho.

"do what?" minho chuckled, confused.

"you always talk calmly when someone confronts you. it happened last night with the police officer!" jisung continued laughing.

"oh yeah, it's kinda my thing." minho smiled, it was quiet for a couple seconds, before they bursted out laughing. they stopped laughing and again, got bored.

"let's do something fun, like..let's go spray painting again!" jisung jumped excitedly.

"you need to take a break, we literally do it every night." minho chuckled.

"please." jisung pouted.

minho sighed, 'he's too cute, i can't say no.' he thought.

"fine." minho said, jisungs face instantly lighting up. they got the cans of paint and went to the same place they always go to.

"hmm, i don't know what to do." jisung sighed, staring at the brick wall with a can of paint in his hands.

he looked over to minho, and saw spraying a black skull.

"do the same thing i'm doing, paint something from one of the movies we watched." minho explained, glancing over to jisung.

"what are you painting?" jisung ask the older.

"the joker, from that movie we watched. suicide squad." minho said. "do something like, harley quinn, so we can match."

"hm, okay." jisung said, as he thought of something and began to paint.

he finished up and back up to look at his painting.

"it's nice." minho spoke, staring their artwork. (the picture at the top is their artwork)

"i know, i like yours better than mine though." jisung smiled, looking minho's artwork.

"you know, it kinda reminds me of us." minho spoke up.

"what? how?" jisung asked with a chuckle.

"it's like, i'm the joker and your harley quinn. cause, harley quinn was like this good girl and then she met the joker and turned "bad." you know?" minho asked.

"oh, yeah—"

"again! you kids gotta stop doing this!" they looked to the side and saw a police officer.

"or what? you gonna chase us?" jisung mocked, minho laughing at what the younger said.

"not like you'll even catch us, anyways." jisung laughed, grabbing the cans of paint and putting them in minho's backpack.

"oh shit—they have a car! come on!" minho yelled, beginning to run away with jisung.

"wait—can't they just run?! this isn't fair!" jisung screamed, running his fastest.