ch. 1

minho walked into his english class, 30 minutes late. he sat down in his seat at the back of the class, putting his feet up and closing his eyes.

"lee minho." he heard his teacher say, from in front of him.

minho opened his eyes, "what?" he asked, ignorantly.

"why are you late?" his teacher asked him.

"meh, no reason. just didn't want to come." minho said, closing his eyes.

the bell rang and students gathered their stuff and left the classroom. minho, about to do the same, was stopped by his teacher, "wait, since you are failing this class, we decided to get you a tutor." his teacher told him.

"alright, who is it?" minho asked.

then, the door opened, revealing the schools good boy. han fucking jisung.

"sorry, i'm late mr. kim." the young boy said.

"ah, jisung! your right on time actually." mr. kim said, checking his watch.

"minho, this is jisung, your tutor." the oldest of the three said, with a stupid smile.

"you've got to be fucking kidding me-"

"minho! language!" his teacher yelled.

"yeah, whatever." minho said, walking past jisung and shoulder bumping him.

minho walked out of the classroom, to his locker. he opened his locker, putting his backpack into the locker. he heard a small quiet voice from behind him. he turned around to see jisung, with a nervous look on his face.

"u-um, hey... i'm jisung- well, i guess you already k-know that.. sorry, i'll stop talking now.." he said looking down, playing with his fingers.

minho felt a small smile make its way into his face, "why are you so scared?" he asked with a chuckle.

"w-well, people say y-you're bad and stuff.." jisung answered.

"do you believe it?" minho asked, tilting his head to the side.

"i- i dont know..."

"just know, it's up to you to believe it or not." and with that, minho closed his locker and walked away.

jisung stood there, confused as to why he said that. he turned around when he heard his name being called and saw his small group of friends making their way to him.

"hey jisung." his friend, hyunjin said.

"hey guys." jisung replied.

"so, what are you doing after school?" his other friend, jeongin asked.

"nothing much, i was just gonna do my homework and watch a movie." jisung said.

"that's boring. come hang out at my house." felix, jisungs last friend, said.

"alright, i will." jisung said, beginning to walk to his locker, his friends following behind.

"okay, it's settled. let's all meet up when school ends and walk to felix's house." hyunjin said, clapping his hands together once.

"alright, meet you at lunch!" jeongin said, running away to his class.

the bell rang, and the friends parted ways to their own classes.

it was now lunch time and all four of the friends walked into the cafeteria, getting their food and walking to their usual eating spot. they all sat down, beginning to eat and talk with one another. jisung's friends stopped talking and were staring at something behind jisung.

"what?" jisung questioned, thinking they were staring at him, "is there something on my face?" jisung reaches for his face, stopping when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

he turned around and saw minho standing there, "oh! h-hey minho.." jisung said, quietly.

"hey. can i have your number?" minho asked, confidently.

"m-my number? f-for what exactly..?" jisung asked, pointing to himself.

"uhh, you're tutoring me?" minho said, scrunching his eyebrows in confusion.

"o-oh! yeah, that! s-sorry.." jisung said, turning back around to his confused friends. he shrugged and pull out a paper and pen, quickly writing his number down, turning around and handing the small paper to minho.

"text you later, cutie." minho winked, walking away, making jisung blush.

"you're tutoring that asshole?" felix asked, shocked.

"uh, yeah. i am.." jisung said, with his blush fading away.

"be careful, he's dangerous." hyunjin said.

"what? it's not like i'm dating him." jisung rolled his eyes.

the bell rang, signalling it was the end of lunch, "anyways, see you after school", jisung said, getting up and throwing his food out. beginning to walk to his next class.

——

boom! another story up! this time it's minsung tho. finally i have a real, full plot for once! :D i'm really excited for this story, as i'm working hard on it, i hope y'all enjoy :D