ch. 9

"great! we have a performance tomorrow, so be ready." changbin said, patting the younger on the back.

"damn, that fast?" jisung asked, chuckling.

"yup!" chan smiled, his dimple showing.

minho walked over to jisung and they both walked out of the room, talking with each other.

"it's getting late, do you wanna sleepover?" minho asked, looking over to jisung.

"sure, do you have any clothes for tomorrow?" jisung answered.

"yeah." minho said, as he slowly put his arm around jisung's shoulder.

jisung blushes and they both went to minho's bedroom and changed their clothes.

"so, where am i gonna sleep?" jisung asked, looking at minho.

"you can sleep on the bed with me." minho smiled, acting oblivious.

"alright.." jisung said, hesitantly walking towards the bed and laying down besides the older.

suddenly, minho turned, facing jisung. he reached out and grabbed the younger.

"h-hyung..what—what are you—"

minho wrapped his arms around jisung and started cuddling him.

"shh, go to sleep." he whispered against jisung's nape, sending shivers down the youngers spine.

"o-okay.." and with that, both boys drifted off to sleep, feeling comfortable in each other's arms.

——

the cuddling boys woke up to minho's blaring alarm clock.

"turn it off, i dun' wanna get up." jisung slurred tiredly.

"baby, we have to get up." minho yawned.

jisung blushed at the nickname and snuggled more into minho's chest.

"i dun' wanna." he said, his voice muffled.

"come on, chan hyungs gonna make chocolate chip waffles." minho said, knowing waffles were jisung's weakness.

jisung shot up and untangled himself from minho.

"well, what are you waiting for? come on!" he said to minho, before quickly dashing out of the room and downstairs.

minho followed after him and sat down next to him, while chan came over with pre-made microwaved waffles.

jisung slumped a little. "when you said waffles i thought you meant the hand cooked ones." he frowned.

"sorry ji. were kinda tight on money right now, so it's all we got." chan said, plopping a waffle on minho and jisung's plates.

"it's okay hyung, we cant always get what we want, can we?" jisung said, pouring some syrup on the waffle and then cutting a bite for himself.

minho hummed, agreeing with younger.

——

"alright, get out of my house and go to school now. i'm gonna be late and so are you." chan said, shoving the two boys out and taking off towards the bus stop.

"not even a "have fun at school!"" minho huffed, grabbing jisungs hand as he began to walk.

they walked into the school building hand in hand, both boys ignoring the eyes that were on them and the questioning whispers among the hallway.

they continued to walk and eventually split up from each to go to their separate classes, not before they both agreed to meet after school.

jisung walked into his first class and sat down. it was peaceful for a couple seconds before a group of people came up to him asking him questions.

"why were you holding hands with minho?"

"yeah, are you guys dating?"

"isn't he a criminal?"

"out of everyone, why did you choose him?"

more and more questions were asked and jisung was beginning to get angry.

"stop asking! it's none of your business if we are dating or not! so stop fucking asking!" jisung slightly yelled, making everyone in the class freeze and stare at him.

it was rare for jisung to get angry, they were shocked and slowly sat down in their seats, quietly waiting for the teacher to come in and start the class.

——

it was lunch time and jisung and minho were walking to the cafeteria together when hyunjin ran up to them.

"there you are! come on, let's eat. felix and jeongin are waiting for us." hyunjin said, grabbing jisungs arm and taking him away from minho.

"uh- minho-" jisung said, staring at minho as he was being dragged away.

minho stared at jisung in amusement, laughing at the face jisung made.

he followed after them, but went to his own table and watched as jisung sat down with his friends.

"h-hey guys.."

"hey hyung.." said jeongin.

"oof- it's so awkward." hyunjin laughed, eating his food.

"um, you look good hyung. blue suits you really well." jeongin said in full honesty.

"oh, thanks innie." jisung said, shyly reaching up to his hair to touch it.

the small group of friends started talking with each other more, the awkwardness slowly but surely fading away.

"so, do you guys wanna come over after school?" felix asked.

"oh... um, i have something to do actually.." jisung said, sad that he couldn't get a chance to hang out with his friends.

"like what?" hyunjin asked him.

"um.... i- i don't know how to explain it." jisung said sheepishly, scratching his neck.

"well, if we can't hang out.. can we come with you?" felix asked, taking a sip of his coca-cola.

"um.. i think so. depends on where we go actually." jisung spoke.

"what do you mean?" felix questions.

"nothing.. let me ask minho."

"oh.. okay." felix said, as jisung walked over to minho.

"come sit with me and my friends." the younger said, smiling at minho.

"you sure?" minho asked him.

"yeah, come on." jisung said, grabbing minho's hand and leading him to the table his friends were sat at.

"hey, minho right?" jeongin asked with a cute smile.

"yeah." minho responded back, giving him a small smile.

"okay, guys this is minho. minho these are my friends. felix, hyunjin and jeongin." jisung said, as he pointed at them.

"so, they were wondering if they could come to the performance." jisung told minho, before taking a bite of his lunch.

"oh, yeah sure. you guys can definitely come." minho said, flashing his pretty smile.

"okay! so we'll meet up after school in the parking lot, how are we gonna get there?" jisung asked curiously.

"chan hyungs gonna drive us, he's borrowing his parents car." minho responded.

"who's chan?" jeongin asked, sipping his drink.

"he's my friend, we live together." minho answered.

"oh okay."

——

yeah so, shit happened. i'm not gonna bring it up as it's a very sensitive topic and it could trigger some people. i am gonna be cutting him out of the story though. anyways, i hope you enjoyed the chapter