ch. 4

felix, hyunjin and jeongin we're playing video games in jisungs living room, when felix started turning around but stopped midway when he saw someone standing in front of the house.

"guys... who's that?" he questioned the others, pointing his finger outside the window.

"i don't know..." jeongin said, staring outside at the guy.

"what if it's a murderer?" hyunjin whispered.

"pfft, i highly doubt that." felix snickered.

"wait—who is that?" jeongin asked, pointing his finger to someone running towards the guy.

"i feel like we should check on—" hyunjin stopped talking.

the person ran up to the guy and they both took their hoodies off.

it was jisung and minho.

"is that jisung?" jeongin asked, obviously very confused.

"is he...sneaking out?" felix questioned.

"it's either jisung is sneaking out, or he has a twin that we don't know about—"

"oh my god, hyunjin—stop." jeongin rolled his eyes.

"why would jisung sneak out with minho?" felix asked, getting up and going upstairs to his room.

he opened the door, walking in, hyunjin and jeongin behind him.

"there's a note." jeongin said, reading the note to his friends. "yeah, he definitely snuck out. he literally says in the note." the youngest continued.

"we should follow them!" hyunjin said, peaking out the window seeing the two boys still standing there.

"hyunjin—wait, that's a good idea." felix chirped up, "grab a hoodie, let's go." he said, grabbing a random hoodie hanging on jisungs door, hyunjin grabbing a hoodie and walking out of the room.

jeongin sighed, "alright, fine." he said, doing the same as his friends.

the three boys quickly put on their hoodies, watching as the two other boys started walking—well more like running.

"jeez, why are they walking so fast?" hyunjin puffed out quietly.

"shut up, we need to keep following them." felix said, closely watching them.

they walked for what seemed like hours but was really only 20 minutes.

"they stopped." jeongin said, hiding behind a concrete wall.

the two older boys peaked from behind him to see what jisung and minho were doing.

"hmm.... i wonder what's in the bag?" jeongin questioned.

that's when they saw minho pull out two cans of spray paint. felix gasped, the other two looking at him. luckily, jisung and minho didn't hear him.

"are they.. vandalizing?" hyunjin whispered, staring at them as they shook the cans of paint and started painting something on the slightly rusty metal.

"yup, they definitely are. why would jisung vandalize an old store? minho, i see why, but jisung?" hyunjin quietly rambled.

"you kids again?!" they heard a man yell, looking to where the voice came from, it was a police officer.

they all gasped quietly, "again?!" felix whispered shouted.

"we need to get out of here." jeongin decided, quietly walking away.

"yeah, we should." hyunjin whispered, walking away, felix following behind him.

——

minho pointed at the cans of paint, looking at jisung, then looking back at the police officer. jisung started to pack the cans of paint.

"sir, hows your day going?" minho asked, confusing the police officer.

"what—"

"RUN!" minho shouted, grabbing jisungs arm and dragging the younger to run.

"these kids—" the police officer sighed, starting to chase the two boys, slightly lazily.

the two boys ran their fastest, turning into the same alleyway from the week before. minho quickly jumped the fence, jisung doing the same, struggling as he's only done it a few times.

"alright, let's go back home." minho smiled, grabbing jisungs hand and running away together.

in that moment, jisungs heart fluttered. he smiled at the older, tightening his grip of his hand. jisung didn't know what it was, but he was happy whenever he was with minho.

minho and jisung went back to the youngers house, jisung silently hoping his friends were asleep.

"minho, my friends are here so we have to be quiet." jisung whispered.

"why would you bring your friends over when you're going out, late at night to spray paint?" minho asked, confused.

"it's not my fault," jisung whisper shouted, "they came here and said they were sleeping over." he explained.

"dang—whatever, i'm tired. let's go to sleep." minho quietly whined.

"okay, you big baby." jisung chuckled softly.

the two made their way up the stairs and quietly laid in jisungs bed.

"why are we so awkward?" minho laughed quietly, grabbing jisung and snuggling up to the younger. jisung blushed, but hugged him back, breathing in his scent and sighing in contentment, quickly falling fast asleep.

"goodnight, jisung." minho softly whispered, drifting into a deep slumber.

the two cuddled all night, not giving a care in the world of what happened less than an hour ago.

——

yay!!! anotha chapter!! and it has some cute minsung 🥺 what do you think of the boys following jisung and minho? what do you think will happen next? find out on the next episode of my shit show-